BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Brisa Agenda

Paul

They've been concentrating solely on Rovers recently, and there's no doubt that our club desperately needed the help. The team has had the experience working on campaigns for clubs like Arsenal, Villa, Spurs, governing bodies like the FA and Football League and this could only be good for the club.

I've also heard that both the ST numbers and hospitality figures are up on last year and if it’s true, then it's the first time that has happened for years.

We've seen ads on buses, LET/LEP, personalised direct mails, e-mails, billboard ads and had telephone messages from Mark Hughes. All of which highlight some quite innovative usage of media channels.

I think the £25 reward for encouraging non-season ticket holders to buy might have helped a little.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the £25 reward for encouraging non-season ticket holders to buy might have helped a little.

I introduced a friend last season but didn't get £25 because one game of the season had already gone. :(

Last time Rovers finished 6th, we lost 1500 STH

We'd just about hit our limit in the season when we finished sixth...we averaged over 26,000. Besides, our home performances were actually not that great.

Finishing sixth this time should reverse the decline of the last three seasons by a bit at least. Marketing does have a part to play as it should always do but the improved performances must have more to do with it.

You're kidding me? Spurs and Villa actually pay Rovers for advise on their Club Shops?!? How does that work?

"Good Morning Mr Spurs, Good Morning Mr Villa. Please take a seat. I understand you want some advise on our club shop? Well, we don't have a club shop anymore, we sold it to Sports World on a ten year contract. We do however have a DVD for sale, but that's only available from our Ticket Office. Thank you for coming, I hope that's helped. Our consultancy fee is £10,000 please. Good day."

:lol: Fell off my chair !

Thanks

It was not full of overpriced gear either, but it was full of £3 T-Shirts and complete tatt as you say Nod.

I bought 2 of those shirts a couple of weeks ago . I was quite impressed with them . Planning on splashing out on some £10 trainers next :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.