BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] David Tennant Is The Doctor!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Thought I'd regenerate (think that's been said before!) this thread in light of the new series... serious scope for a brilliant series with rumours of the characters due back in the later episodes! Really looking forward to the return of the Ood, the Sontarans, Rose and Martha!

Saturday's episode was fairly typical Doctor Who, thrills, spills and laughs throughout. I loved it!

Tennant to be replaced by James Nesbit at the end of the season. (according to gossip)

I think Tait, who irritates the crap out of me usually, is very good as the sidekick. I though the whole "mouthed bit" through the window was excellent.

I was very upset that the little blobs of fat didnt turn evil, but there's always later on in the series I suppose.

Tennant to be replaced by James Nesbit at the end of the season. (according to gossip)

Really?

Tennant in most the interviews i have seen has said he would do the short one offs next year at least, but they always trick us along the way with actors leaving.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.