SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Charlton V Blackburn R

Guest Vinjay

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And can we stop talking about Matt Jansen now? He wasn't even on the subs bench, yet a couple of posters on this thread predicted him to play a part tonight... sadly, he really is well and truly finished, and everyone needs to move on. He'll be all right for the rest of his life, don't worry about him.

Teams left in as well as ourselves:

Doncaster

Arsenal

Birmingham

Wigan

Man United

Middlesbrough

Bolton/Leicester

I'd fancy us to beat any of those teams at home, most of them away too. No Chelsea and Liverpool makes it look a rather weak grouping, with Man U and Arsenal fielding reserve teams.

Doncaster

Arsenal

Birmingham

Wigan

Man United

Middlesbrough

Bolton/Leicester

I'd fancy us to beat any of those teams at home, most of them away too. No Chelsea and Liverpool makes it look a rather weak grouping, with Man U and Arsenal fielding reserve teams.

364106[/snapback]

doncaster at home please! tongue.gifwink.gif

well niceon lads, when I saw it on sky that we were two down I thought thats it, then 2-1 oh I thought this is getting closer, 2-2 pens then I heard it live on sky when bentley scored to make it 2-3 to rovers.

Well I never, nice on lads and roll on the draw and a home tie

Doncaster

Arsenal

Birmingham

Wigan

Man United

Middlesbrough

Bolton/Leicester

364106[/snapback]

I would take a home tie against anyone but Arsenal. Bolton, Borough, Arsenal, Man Yoo and Wigan away would all be tough.

If we can get that then I would say we would be third favourites behind Man Utd and Arsenal as it is home and away in the semi. Hoping the big two go far in Europe as it will make them rest players.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.