Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan (a)

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rover.gif £20 for juniors,wigan are having a ###### laugh tinykit.gif

364519[/snapback]

Well we're still going but have to say I am utterly p1ssed off with the pricing. Only one solution, out sing and out play them. £90 this going to cost. Football is simply not worth that amount of money. No wonder crowds are declining.

Well we're still going but have to say I am utterly p1ssed off with the pricing. Only one solution, out sing and out play them. £90 this going to cost. Football is simply not worth that amount of money. No wonder crowds are declining.

365722[/snapback]

Obviously it is worth that amount, as you are paying it.

Now here's a good reason for attending the Wigan match.

Dave Whelan has announced that all Rovers suporters entering the JJB Stadium will be given free pies as a "thank you" to the club he was proud to represent as a a player in the late 1950s/early 1960s.

I've ordered mine, with a double helping of peas and gravy.

Dave Whelan has announced that all Rovers suporters entering the JJB Stadium will be given free pies as a "thank you" to the club he was proud to represent as a a player in the late 1950s/early 1960s.

365961[/snapback]

What a suprisingly nice thing to do! Wish there was more of that in football. Or just about anything actually.

365961[/snapback]

Free pies. biggrin.gifthumbs-up.giflaugh.gif

Think I might treat my daughter to her first away match at the JJB.

I've been there many, many times watching the Warriors and I've got to say the accoustics in the ends behind the goals are fantastic. It should be very loud and a superb atmosphere.

This is going to be one of those games like Carlisle in 1982 or thereabouts when, surprisingly, thousands of away fans turned up. Get your tickets quickly or be disappointed. tinykit.gif

Good thing there is a large allocation, as this match is gonna be very popular! I will get my ticket tomoz, probably do it after the intial rush at like 3.30 in the afternoon or something similar to that. How many diff types of pies do they do also? biggrin.giftinykit.gif

do you think we will actually sell 5000???? at that price??? s'pose in the league cup 2003 we sold 7000.

366323[/snapback]

we didnt sell 7,000 in the cup, but it was probably just over 6k

i think we will sell 5,000

£25 is quite cheap for adult tickets, its just the junior prices that are ludacris

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.