BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan (a)

There was no queue at the TO this morning, does any one know about parking at or around the JJB? - have only been to the preseason friendly and you could park directly outside the ground - thanks.

366433[/snapback]

Last two visits - pre-season and League Cup - it has been parking on the areas immediately outside the ground.

Got 4 this morning plus QPR. The upper tier of the BBE is shut for the QPR game so we shall be in the JW, upper central row 3....very nice thank you.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got my tickets to this morning! train it is for me thers loads on train aswell guna make a right good party atmosphere lol just hope the stewards arnt retarded biggrin.gif shal be an all standing game i hear wink.gif haha

the free pie will go down nicely but to eat whilst drinking is cheating lol

There was no queue at the TO this morning, does any one know about parking at or around the JJB? - have only been to the preseason friendly and you could park directly outside the ground - thanks.

366433[/snapback]

Two massive car parks right by the ground, one behind the East Stand and the other up beyond the North Stand where the Rovers fans will be. As long as you turn up say 20 minutes or more before kickoff you should get a spot without any problems.

What a suprisingly nice thing to do! Wish there was more of that in football. Or just about anything actually.

365971[/snapback]

Have you ever tried a Pooles pie?!

Think I'll pass on my free pie. Last time I was there I tried a cheese and onion pie that the bottom fell out of it and I had to go back and ask for a spoon to eat the filling which could only be described as cheese soup. Uuuuurrrggghhhhhhh.

Have you ever tried a Pooles pie?! 

Think I'll pass on my free pie.  Last time I was there I tried a cheese and onion pie that the bottom fell out of it and I had to go back and ask for a spoon to eat the filling which could only be described as cheese soup.  Uuuuurrrggghhhhhhh.

366525[/snapback]

I like pies, if anyone doesnt want theres Ill be the bloke in the corner working my way through a large pile of them.. ph34r.gif

Anyone know how far it is from the station to the ground. If I can only get on the train which gets in to Wigan NW at about 2.40pm how much game will I be missing.

I'd be suprised if we sold out this week. I know it's popular but 5,400 is a hell of a lot of tickets. If only we'd got that many at Celtic rolleyes.gif

Edited by Hasta

Just looked at train timings to get there early:

10:00 from Blackburn via Noblot arriving at Wigan Wallgate at 10:54

or

10:15 from Blackburn via Preston arriving at Wigan North Western at 10:57

Via Preston for me.......

366522[/snapback]

im not going that early, i`ll not last into the new year

Anyone know how far it is from the station to the ground. If I can only get on the train which gets in to Wigan NW at about 2.40pm how much game will I be missing.

I'd be suprised if we sold out this week. I know it's popular but 5,400 is a hell of a lot of tickets. If only we'd got that many at Celtic  rolleyes.gif

366579[/snapback]

20-30 minute walk

similar distance to ewood and blackburn main

haha scott u pussy get on the pop early is the best way! 10:15 through preston sounds good thres quite alot going through preston and alot getting on at preston and leyland!! should be a good day out all round biggrin.gif wigan for 11 haha laughing!

stew depending on drunk you can get me my pie cud end up in your arms tongue.gif lol

I like pies, if anyone doesnt want theres Ill be the bloke in the corner working my way through a large pile of them..  ph34r.gif

366527[/snapback]

??? huh.gif So how do you stay so athletic looking?? What`s your secret?

Q...When do the Wigan tickets go on open sale...if there`s any left??

im not going that early, i`ll not last into the new year

366581[/snapback]

Boo.

10.15 from Preston i think. By the way, I'd advice you to arrive at Wigan at least well over an hour before kick off if you're travelling by train.

My cousin, a Leeds fan said they weren't half messed around by Police there, I know it's Leeds but if there's a lot of Rovers fans on they'll probably do the something similar.

Last two visits - pre-season and League Cup - it has been parking on the areas immediately outside the ground.

Got 4 this morning plus QPR. The upper tier of the BBE is shut for the QPR game so we shall be in the JW, upper central row 3....very nice thank you.

366450[/snapback]

Sorry Paul: same row as me!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.