BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan (a)

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awww (Please don't use that word again)!

i work 6 til 5(on dinner now for you cleverclog people), and my card is visa electron..i.e it cant be used over phone

im season ticket holder like, but i cant order with my dads credit card

oh ######

first priortiy shud go to ppl who have been to at least 2 away games 1st, if i dont get a ticket to this one, i will be devastated

haha scott u pussy get on the pop early is the best way! 10:15 through preston sounds good thres quite alot going through preston and alot getting on at preston and leyland!! should be a good day out all round biggrin.gif wigan for 11 haha laughing!

stew depending on drunk you can get me my pie cud end up in your arms tongue.gif lol

366629[/snapback]

haha maybe

i`ll probs be onthat train though

good you best had be lol

i predict a riot tongue.gif haha only joking for all you prawn sandwiches on here its a joke chill wink.gif

missin my first game for ages on saturday!! bros 27th! gutted or what!

got me borough tickets aswell hope we take a good following to that game aswell!

A mate [lapsed st holder] who I travelled with for many years, but hasn't put foot on Ewood for 2 years, has just rung and asked me to get him two tickets.

Huge demand. thumbs-up.gif

366689[/snapback]

Tell him if he gets a half season ticket for himself and another member of his family you might consider it tongue.gif

Anyway, will get my ticket today and its great to see demand so high. Does frustrate however, when you think about our average travelling support. Cant even sell 1,900 for old trafford!

awww  (Please don't use that word again)!

i work 6 til 5(on dinner now for you cleverclog people), and my card is visa electron..i.e it cant be used over phone

im season ticket holder like, but i cant order with my dads credit card

oh ######

first priortiy shud go to ppl who have been to at least 2 away games 1st, if i dont get a ticket to this one, i will be devastated

366680[/snapback]

Postal Applications are wonderful when in situations like this.

Done many of them. covering letter + cheque for amount + hand in at preceding home match = tickets deliivered mornign after they go on sale.

Gav, can you promise the board that you will behave at Wigan this time...you and your Mrs fronting them Coppers on the bridge Bonnie and Clyde style  TSK TSK rolleyes.gif

366715[/snapback]

Bloody GMP mad.gif

This will get posted on the website at a suitable time, but I got this passed on from Wigan:

Wigan Athletic V Blackburn Rovers

Saturday 31st December 2005

Visit Our Marquee Away Supporters Bar

(Situated in the North Stand)

Admission FREE of Charge

Doors Open at 1pm

LARGE SCREEN WITH SKY SPORTS!!!!

Ozzie, please phone the ticket office to ask, I wouldn't want to give out any mis-guided advice.

Just over 1600 tickets have been sold to date for Wigan, so thats just under a third snapped up.

They'll go on open sale this Friday.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.