BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Come Back Dunny

Initially he was being treated for the wrong thing so it's no wonder he was out injured a lot. I wouldn't be surprised to see him play most of the games up until next summer and sneak a place in the world cup squad.

365327[/snapback]

And maybe that would be the earliest time to consider his return, and also the time that we found that we could no longer afford him. Catch 22 eh?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night there were 3 from our Youth Team finalists(Dunn,taylor and Johnson)

With Duff and Beattie they have all made the Premiership.

Bring Dunn and Beattie back in 2006/7.

Also another rabid Rovers supporter plays for QPR....Gareth Ainsworth.

Don't forget to give him a good welcome.

we should offer birmingham £3 million for Dunn ! that would really pi$$ Bruce off.

Do a Savage on him all over again  laugh.gif

365402[/snapback]

If we actually paid anything approaching that at the moment we'd be stupid considering the amount of games he plays .

If he played every game well to the end of this season then £2 million tops might just be in order .

Personally I'll never be convinced by Dunn - he's had his chances and made nothing of them . Anyone who thinks his re-signing would add anything to the attendance is badly misjudging the mood of todays' floating footy fans .

Last night there were 3 from our Youth Team finalists(Dunn,taylor and Johnson)

I think Damien Johnson was a year older than the others and did not appear in the final. I think he was in the previous year's semi-final when we lost to Crystal Palace.

I was a MASSIVE fan of johnson (more than duffer at the time - what a fool) he then went to brum and on the rare occation that I came accross, I came to rovers v brum. The little idiot stuck two fingers up to the rovers faitfull who supported him through many years - I (as a fan of his) couldnt beleive it.

What a nob - nuff said

I AM A HUUUUUUGE FAN OF DUNN THOUGH tinykit.gif

Edited by Cocker

This is turning slushy and sentimental.

365309[/snapback]

Indeed it is Yorick, indeed it is.......

There are some of us who are hopelessly slushy & sentimental though. Just on footballing terms I really would like Dunn to return if only for Tugay to coach him for a year on how to pass a ball and how to hit a volley from a corner.

.....and then Colin woke up........

Indeed it is Yorick, indeed it is.......

There are some of us who are hopelessly slushy & sentimental though. Just on footballing terms I really would like Dunn to return if only for Tugay to coach him for a year on how to pass a ball and how to hit a volley from a corner.

.....and then Colin woke up........

365459[/snapback]

JANSEN FOR ENGLAND ph34r.gif

would love to see dunny back at the rovers at least when he played he was 101% every game and lets admit it he was forced out of the club because of souness long story cut short my grandad knows his my brother knows dunny and he even said himself he didnt want to leave but thats what he had to do because there was no chance of him ever playing for rovers again whilst souness was incharge

at least when he played he was 101% every game and lets admit it he was forced out of the club because of souness

365716[/snapback]

Did he ######- he was good in fits and starts and at other times he was a showboating useless fat lump of disinterested nightclubing beer drinking injured hamstrings playboy (his hamstrings were shagged at Birmingham as well so that cant be blamed on Souness)

5.5million was a great deal and loads of money for someone whos played about 20 games since he's left Rovers.

I remember when he left that most people were glad to see him go

yawn

promotion, Worthington cup, and 6th place

and whether your blinkered eye sight will let you see or not Dunn was a showboating useless fat lump of disinterested nightclubing beer drinking injured hamstrings playboy who if he actually cared about the club would have sorted his act out and tried harder.

Instead he ran off when he got an offer and has played no football since.

Dunn was  a showboating useless fat lump of disinterested nightclubing beer drinking injured hamstrings playboy who if he actually cared about the club would have sorted his act out and tried harder.

365919[/snapback]

Don`t sit on the fence Flopsy, say how you really feel.

Don`t sit on the fence Flopsy, say how you really feel.

365921[/snapback]

He did like to showboat, but I think that given half a chance he'd be back here in a shot. He'd be a great replacement for when Tugay hangs up his boots (which surely has to be at the end of this season)

He'd be a great replacement for when Tugay hangs up his boots (which surely has to be at the end of this season)

367229[/snapback]

There's more in him yet imo. Reduced salary, hard work in training and fewer games should see him stick around for a while longer.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.