BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] So Are You Involved In The World Cup?

Australia for me thumbs-up.gif Hope we draw England in the group stage, to guarantee that we get a match against them.

I am in Paris for the forseeable future, and if I am still here come the time of the World Cup, I'll be taking that once in a lifetime (hope it's not another 37 years for Australia to qualify though) opportunity to see the Socceroos play in the World Cup finals.

Almost forgot... just had a look at the pools for the draw and, does anyone know why Serbia & Montenegro are in a "Special pot" huh.gif

Edited by Shaddy

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

England supporter but have my ties to France and the USA so they are both there as well. Sadly, the country my mother is from, Guyana, is not, and probably will nevr be, in the hat for the draw. Though Trinidad and Tobago is about as close as you can get to Guyana as far as West Indian countries are concerned so I'll be looking out for them and good old Yorke this summer.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.