BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bellamy Out Injured

It was related to the topic. If Rovers had signed another top class striker then the loss of Craig Bellamy wouldn't be anywhere near as bad as it is. I'm just expressing my dissapointment over the news.

365738[/snapback]

That was not the intent of your post thought was it. You were just having your same boring go at the Walker family

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Vinjay. Out of your last 10 posts, 9 contained references to the Walkers and the other was moaning about your avatar being changed.

Probably time to change the record now. I definately class it as an obsession and think its probably time to seek help for it.

whos' gonna score the goals now???

What goals? we've been dire of late... Benni is a good starting point... maybe we can convince Hernan that the bright lights of West London are too disruptive to his fledgling family and that he should move lock, stock & barrel up to E. Lancs...

tongue.gif

seriously....... let's pray the scan shows a shorter lay off is required. ph34r.gif

We cant get too much worse than the last few league games, 1 goal in the last 5 league games is it? Thats awful form as it is, but its still a massive blow to us.

365788[/snapback]

I was just about to say. He's hardly been in sparkling form in recent weeks

We cant get too much worse than the last few league games, 1 goal in the last 5 league games is it? Thats awful form as it is, but its still a massive blow to us.

365788[/snapback]

You have to remember that it's only goals from Bellamy, he's creating a lot with clever play and his pace.

massive blow... sad.gif

Is Jansen fit? He got some kind of injury last week I think...? anybody that knows anything about his condition?

Jansen (if fit) and Jemal up front against west ham thumbs-up.gif

Edited by pks1984

January transfer window can't come soon enough. Although reckon we'll do well enough without Bellamy (always have a bit of optimism wink.gif ), not brilliantly, but well enough to avoid joining with the BIG club.

Gallagher should be called back, if the loan deal allows for it, obviously. He hasn't even been playing up front for Stoke, but he has got a number of goals and shown some form.

365771[/snapback]

I agree with this. It would give us a choice between Kuqi, Dickov, Jansen, Jemel, Bentley and Gallagher. Between all of those there has to be a decent combination.

I would personally give Kuqi and Gallagher a shot. The big man could give Gally some space and there is nothing to suggest that Bentley is more effective.

The more likely combination remains Kuqi and Dickov.

This is the worst thing that could have happend to us in terms of injuries.

But on the brighter side, Amoruso is having an ankle operation and will be out for at least a month.

WHY did this make it onto Sky sports news yet Bellamy didn't?

365794[/snapback]

Mmmm, likely just long enough to see him through the transfer window. I doubted he (Bellamy) would play 50% or our games, but it is a sickener. Do we have an actual confirmation from the club.

Not going to say we are doomed but I am sure just his mere presence on the pitch keeps defenders on edge. We'll have to find a different way to score is all.

Edited by USABlue

Jansen back in from the wilderness?

365752[/snapback]

It's definitely worth a try, if we have Kuqi/Dickov alongside him to rough up the opposition defence then he could do a decent job filling in for Bellamy.

The only chance Jansen has had was a lone-striker role against Bolton...even Bellamy looked isolated on his own. Come on Sparky...give him a decent run whilst whilst Bellamy is out, you know it makes sense. thumbs-up.gif

Edit: Just a quick thought...will this make us step up any potential efforts to sign McCarthy or someone of that quality? I hope so.

Edited by LeChuck

Now bellamy is out, we will be exposed as the worst goal scorers in the league. We truly have an appauling strike force, Bellamy aside.

I thought Bellamy was an excellent purchase and when he doesn't score, he creates a lot of goals and adds a lot of class to the team.

However, his talents are by no means being exploited as we lack a regular goalscorer or a striker who compliments Bellamy's style of play.

His injury just reinforces how much we need that goalscorer.

Edited by tcj_jones

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.