BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bellamy Out Injured

I'm still hoping that this is all a pre Christmas prank to wind them up and that there's actually nothing wrong with him.

365884[/snapback]

That thought crossed my mind too. They wouldn't, would they? huh.gif

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not taking away anything from the win here, we deserved it, but let's be honest about today...

Generous refereeing and super-sub Christian Dailly were the reason we scored 3 goals.

Dickov's second was a nice finish and Kuqi deserved his for persistence alone, but if we're to unlock defences on a regular basis we simply NEED Bellamy back as soon as possible.

I was happy to see Bellamy standing behind Hughes near the tunnel through out the whole game.

How many times do "big players" even show up to support their team-mates? and if they do they are sitting in the stands but Craig was there and thats good to see.

He must have been pleased with the win, gives us a boost going into the Xmas period.

I cant see him being back for Fulham, but hopefully for both Boro games he will be there.

I can also confirm that the charming Mr. Bellamy was wearing a ridiculously oversized, white, Rastafarian-style chav hat on his way out of the ground. Took me a minute to realise it was him. When I did, I said "Hi, Craig" to which he replied with a barely audible, rather cheesed off "awwright". I think he was trying to leave the ground unnoticed, which might explain his bad manners.

A little more respect for those who pay his wages might be in order, though.

You mean the Walkers?

In all seriousness, I can't say I blame him.

And this has, as you probably understand, nothing to do with you, but with his position as a well-known footballer. Sure, it's nice if they stop and chat with the fans, but even with their wages -> they're human, and I'm sure most of us would get tired of these kind of things.

I certainly don't blame him for trying to leave the ground unnoticed. (might be better off with a rovers shirt and a caps though)

Edited by herbergeehh

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.