BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham 2-1 Rovers

colin

I am going to go for an exciting 2-2. People can hardly complain about Rovers games being poor entertainment at the moment.

My guess for the team (and I have been getting them regularly wrong at the moment. Thought Gray should of been dropped last week but he was one of our best players. Hey ho.)

Kuqi      Dickov

Pedersen  Tugay    Savage    Thompson

Gray        Nelsen    Zurab    Niell

Freidel   

Subs: Enckleman, Matteo, Reid, Emerton, Jansen/Bentley

Actually I think Hughes might persist with Bentley up front. He seems to have a soft spot for the guy. It is nice to have selection problems in midfield as all of Savage, Thompson, Emerton and Reid play decently there. It would be nice to see one or two of them excel though.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kuqi      Dickov

Pedersen  Tugay    Savage    Thompson

Gray        Nelsen    Zurab    Niell

Freidel 

Subs:  Enckleman, Matteo, Reid, Emerton, Jansen/Bentley

366818[/snapback]

I would say Bentley for Kuqi and Emerton for Thompson and your bang on with the First XI.

Would like to see Jansen thrown on, if we are 2-0 up. Give him a good 20-30 mins.

If Nelsen's playing I'd fancy us to win this easily. Is Todd back too? One possible thought to the lb problem would be a back four of Zurab Todd Nelsen Neill, thus playing our best 4 defenders. If Nesen isn't back I'd be tempted to put in Gray at lb, though it's not an ideal situation. Alternatively drop Emerton to rb and put Tommo at right mid to give us some real attacking impetus with Neill at lb.

Would like to see someone sitting on Malbranque (sp) as he's pretty much the driving force of their team. If he has a quiet game Rovers should have a fairly easy afternoon.

Kuqi deserves a start but he's best coming off the bench and both Bentley and Dickov played well too in the second half so it'd be harsh dropping either of them. It's nice to have these sorts of dilemas. As for Emerton, if the Emerton of the first half shows up we'd be best playing with 10 men. However in the second half he showed what he is capable of. Besides I'm not sure Tommo is up for the 90, or more likely 70 minutes of the game.

Reckon Rovers should win this one, Fulham aren't that good at all. The big question is whether we'll keep the goals out. Even so I'm going for 2-1 rovers, with MGP and Dickov to score.

Excellent preview from colin. smile.gif

I'll take a repeat of the score from last time around, thanks very much. a few people seem to be going for draws and it seems a likely result. We may be six points ahead of Fulham but not much is seperating us at the moment. Goals for and against columns are not disimilar.

The World will not end, the moon has not changed to green cheese and Lawrenson has predicted Rovers to lose.

367185[/snapback]

Why doesn't that suprise me, the guy's a complete to$$er, i'm goin for 2-1 to Rovers, Emerton and Kuqi to score, one of Boa Morte or Todd to get sent off, if not both!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.