Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham 2-1 Rovers

colin

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the complements chaps.

Maybe one or two of you could be galvanised to volunteer next time Den puts out a call for previews. It's really not that difficult, and I find it quite enjoyable. Maybe the two are linked?

Anyhow, I don't generally do predictions but I think this is one of those games where Rovers come and play as they did against Charlton or as we played against Everton. Not really a prediction is it?

Fingers crossed.

Fulham 3

Rovers 2

Fulham are not playing too bad football at the moment even if they are below us. A mate of mine watches them everyweek and he says McBride is playing the best he's ever seen him play and i reckon if that is to be true our defence could have a long afternoon tommorrow as without Nelsen i think we are a weaker side defensively. I know we have Todd back for the game but he has looked not even half the player that he was last season and looks like he needs a confidence boost.

Scorers

Fulham- Boa Morte/McBride (2)

Rovers- Kuqi/Pedersen

I hope my prediction is proved to be wrong

I ordered my tickets via phone on Wednesday at 5pm. So i was expecting them to arrive today- but they aint!! Im guessing because its X-Mass, it may be a little late.

What happenes if they dont arrive tomorrow? (and no i wont be able to pick em up from Rovers ticket office)

Do i have to get some kind of reference number or something?

Who'd win in a race across the pitch?

Bellamy

Boa Morte

Malbranque

367374[/snapback]

I didn't think Malbranque was quick?

As for the race, Bellamy would win assuming that he escapes Boa Morte's cynical two footed, elbow flinging 'running style' wink.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.