BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] reviews for boro' games.

ihtd

Great performance from a side that are on the verge of something big. There will be blips (Fulham away etc) as we are building but Hughes has installed a spine through the side that is very hard to get the better of. Frightening levels of fitness and power, increased technical ability and in Friedel, Nelsen, Tugay and Bellamy, 4 players who would walk into nearly every Premiership side.

MH has done an amazing job in just 14 months, the dark days are now a fading memory.

Edited by Mattyblue

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As last Wednesday's game was supposed to be Savage's best performance in a Rover's shirt thus far, how was he in this contest? Did he have a great game or was he sub-standard. I'd like it if he was performing better and better each match, but as I wasn't able to view either of these contests I'd like to see what some of the people who did get the opportunity had to say...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.