BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Carling Cup Semi Final Draw Already Made

It will be even more lopsided refereeing tonightcos the FA simply MUST have at least one big market team in the final.

377833[/snapback]

Its the FOOTBALL LEAGUE Cup - not the FA Cup.

Other than that spot on.

And so is Rev

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time we reached the final against Spurs they actually stated that the game was not interesting enough and if two bigger clubs such as Liverpool, Man U were playing they would air it.  Buttheads or what?  First things first though, we have tonight to get through.  It will be even more lopsided refereeing tonightcos the FA simply MUST have at least one big market team in the final.  You'll see.

377833[/snapback]

If I remember rightly USA, our final against Spurs got the record viewing figures for a televised League Cup Final. Having said that, anyone would have tuned in to see our 'Brazilesque' team what with the likes of Stig Inge Bjornebye and Martin Taylor strutting their stuff! tongue.gif

Nope, its a Football League competition.

Remember guys, no ole's tonight please.

377852[/snapback]

Unless of course it is the Rovers showing the Mancs just what a bunch of R s'ole's they are..

This is a real test of Hughesey's football acumen, the team's footballing credentials and bottle... why did Tim Flowers jump into my mind just then...?

Anyway.... COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUES! Let's have OUR DREAM FINAL! (in Feb) rover.gifrover.gifrover.gifrover.gif

If I remember rightly USA, our final against Spurs got the record viewing figures for a televised League Cup Final. Having said that, anyone would have tuned in to see our 'Brazilesque' team what with the likes of Stig Inge Bjornebye and Martin Taylor strutting their stuff!  tongue.gif

377853[/snapback]

oh yes happy days!!!!

poor bloke in front of me @cardiff had a bald head, looked abit like phil mitchell with his leather coat on and all, well i was praying for the final wistle so much in my ###### up state and i kept slapping him on the head!! biggrin.gif tears of happiness when the whistle went!!!!

oh yes happy days!!!!

poor bloke in front of me @cardiff had a bald head, looked abit like phil mitchell with his leather coat on and all, well i was praying for the final wistle so much in my ###### up state and i kept slapping him on the head!! biggrin.gif tears of happiness when the whistle went!!!!

377865[/snapback]

Tris has never been the same since

Last time we reached the final against Spurs they actually stated that the game was not interesting enough and if two bigger clubs such as Liverpool, Man U were playing they would air it.  Buttheads or what?  First things first though, we have tonight to get through.  It will be even more lopsided refereeing tonightcos the FA simply MUST have at least one big market team in the final.  You'll see.

377833[/snapback]

Did they not watch the snorefest that was last year's FA Cup final then? "Big" teams in a final do not always equal a good game. Although last year's League Cup Final between Liverpool & Chelsea wasn't too bad.

Here's hoping we upset the media and get to the final rover.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.