BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Carling Cup Semi Final Draw Already Made

We need two great performance to go to Cardiff,but I believe we can do it & I'm already dreaming thinking of the 2-1 to Spurs few years ago rover.gif

Anyone knows if we'll get an UEFA Cup place even losing an eventual final against Arsenal(hoping they'll finish in the best 4 in the league)?

Greetings.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone knows if we'll get an UEFA Cup place even losing an eventual final against Arsenal(hoping they'll finish in the best 4 in the league)?

Greetings.

368700[/snapback]

No, if the winners of the League Cup qualify for Europe via another route, the UEFA cup slot for the competition reverts to the league finishing positions.

With Man Ure out of the Chumps league before bo-bo`s laugh.gif , i can imagine Mr Glazer & his boys will be putting pressure on old Whiskey-Nose to come up with a pot this year. Rovers may be the underdogs in this semi-final but i think Mr Whiskey-nose will have a serious case of twitchy ring...as they`ll be the one`s with alot more to lose than 'little' Blackburn.

Can Man Ure`s primadonnas handle the pressure?

....coz i know Hughes will have a team "well up for it!" thumbs-up.gifthumbs-up.gif

A sky sports presenter stated that Rovers are the outsiders for the cup. I dissagree obviously, surely our five straight years in the prem and four semi-finals in five years should put us ahead of lowly Wigan.

368731[/snapback]

I'd say Wigan's easier semi-final tie and higher position in the league means they're rightfully ahead of us.

I think Man Utd will be clear favourites having been knocked out of the Champion's League and seemingly being out of the Premiership title race.

A sky sports presenter stated that Rovers are the outsiders for the cup. I dissagree obviously, surely our five straight years in the prem and four semi-finals in five years should put us ahead of lowly Wigan.

368731[/snapback]

Don't let facts get in the way of a good story biggrin.gif

When are away ticket details gonna be announced for the away leg? Its been over a week since the match and draw and united have had home details up for a fews days now. Come on Rovers!

369769[/snapback]

Once the ticket office get a bit of a lull from the many home games we have on sale at the moment.

I suspect they will go on sale w/c 9th jan.

The ticket office are hardly pushing the cheap tickets for the QPR FA Cup tie....no obvious promotion for the small queue yesterday buying Carling Cup semifinal tickets. I'd half forgotten about who we'd even drawn in the FA Cup tie ( and so had the others in the queue !). Found out and got them too when I reached the counter....

On another note - at the 'club shop' - no car minikits - <dunno when we'll get them or even if we stock them> blink.gif

to my eternal shame I might be getting corporate hospitality for the 2nd leg through a mate.

I feel so dirty

371511[/snapback]

You Sir, are nothing but a cheap trollop.

However if you use your boy marmite-soldier credentials to leave a delay fuse, with a suitable incendiary device stashed away I'm sure that I, and the rest of the football world, will forgive you.

Let me know when it's timed to go off and I'll get my City-supporting mates to start fires all over Manchester just minutes before. Distract the Fire Service & all that. Cunning plan. It worked for The Luftwaffe.

Edited by colin

You Sir, are nothing but a cheap trollop.

However if you use your boy marmite-soldier credentials to leave a delay fuse, with a suitable incendiary device stashed away I'm sure that I, and the rest of the football world, will forgive you.

Let me know when it's timed to go off and I'll get my City-supporting mates to start fires all over Manchester just minutes before. Distract the Fire Service & all that. Cunning plan. It worked for The Luftwaffe.

371550[/snapback]

They'd blatantly let Manchester burn if the Theatre of Dreams was on fire ph34r.gif

Does anyone have any more info on when tickets for the away leg go on sale, allocation etc? Leaving it kinda late for people who need to book time off work!  rover.gif

371440[/snapback]

i think its because man usa are only wanting to give us 3,000 tickets, when we are entitled to 10,000

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.