SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan Athletic (0-3) Rovers

cn174

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wigan Athletic chairman Dave Whelan wants Bolton Wanderers and Blackburn Rovers to be fined for not completing fixtures after their undersoil heating systems failed last week. Whelan accused them of 'bad management' for letting their fixtures be cancelled.

The Premier League is investigating the postponements of the two games. Newcastle United's game was called off because of problems in the surrounding area, and so won't be investigated.

371928[/snapback]

So Whelan (also) doesn't buy the broken pie....sorry , pipe ...theory .

I suspect Rovers and Bolton might just get away with it this time - but I reckon the Prem will make sure sufficient measures are in place to ensure the heating systems are checked well in advance in future... huh.gif

I dont think that there has been a better strike anywhere all season than Reidy's waggy but imo MGP's was a better goal technically. Less margin for error, from where he was a few inches either way would have missed the target.

Edited by thenodrog

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.