SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan Athletic (0-3) Rovers

cn174

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only question im interested in is, which pre match pub are most of you heading too?! Reckon i'll be in Wigan for around 11.30/12ish.

370025[/snapback]

More importantly, how good are their pies? They've got to be better than the cr@p they serve at Ewood right, after all that's their namesake - it's what the place is famous for laugh.gif

More importantly, how good are their pies? They've got to be better than the cr@p they serve at Ewood right, after all that's their namesake - it's what the place is famous for  laugh.gif

370037[/snapback]

well, they wont taste as good as they would have done.

The pie's are no longer free, just half price!!!

I advise you all to return your tickets smile.gif

link (read last para)

well, they wont taste as good as they would have done.

The pie's are no longer free, just half price!!!

I advise you all to return your tickets smile.gif

link (read last para)

370040[/snapback]

Oh don't worry, I will be at the ticket office first thing in the morning. That's an absolute disgrace and the club should be ashamed of itself. If you can't spare 5,000 pies to fellow Lancastrians well it makes you wonder just what the world is coming to wink.gif

Edited by Exiled_Rover

Only question im interested in is, which pre match pub are most of you heading too?! Reckon i'll be in Wigan for around 11.30/12ish.

370025[/snapback]

Getting the 10:15 from Blackburn and gets into Wigan just before 11 so I''ll give you a bell Mark and let you know which alehouse we're in.

Is there a designated away pub (Official or Unofficial)? If so how close to the ground is it?

Am really looking forward to this, Rovers might just sneak it. Last time I was there League Cup quater finals the atmosphere was fantastic. All the signs are looking good, a rest after the Sunderland cancellation, Bellamy back from injury, Pederson rested and ready to go, Lawro predicting a loss, how can we loose?

Really fancy Bellamy's pace against the Wigan centre backs, Henchoz and De Zuew (sp) aren't the quickest in the prem. Mind you we'll have to keep it tight at the back as their forwards are pretty speedy too.

2-1 Rovers Pederson and Bellamy.

good luck lads for the wigan game...fantastic support tommorow,make some massive noise,unfortunately i wont be there as ive GOT (wifes orders)to go first flight out from eindhoven to italy for her sis nye party sad.gif ...anyway never mind we have all our crosses to bare biggrin.gif ill be with you all in soul rover.gif come on you blues!!!! tinykit.gif

Is there a designated away pub (Official or Unofficial)? If so how close to the ground is it?

Am really looking forward to this, Rovers might just sneak it. Last time I was there League Cup quater finals the atmosphere was fantastic. All the signs are looking good, a rest after the Sunderland cancellation, Bellamy back from injury, Pederson rested and ready to go, Lawro predicting a loss, how can we loose?

Really fancy Bellamy's pace against the Wigan centre backs, Henchoz and De Zuew (sp) aren't the quickest in the prem. Mind you we'll have to keep it tight at the back as their forwards are pretty speedy too.

2-1 Rovers Pederson and Bellamy.

370074[/snapback]

The Red Robin (mainly away fans) outside the cinema complex near to JJB, or The Orwell next to Wigan Pier.

Oh don't worry, I will be at the ticket office first thing in the morning. That's an absolute disgrace and the club should be ashamed of itself. If you can't spare 5,000 pies to fellow Lancastrians well it makes you wonder just what the world is coming to wink.gif

370049[/snapback]

If you have as much money as Whelan and claim to support Blackburn Rovers then you would expect some of that to be spared as well.

Shame Whelan isn't going to be there today. Would have been great if Rovers fans booed him. Shame he broke his leg in the final isn't it? Might not have had premature retirement and started his business so it probably worked out better for him.

Why would we do that??

370168[/snapback]

Sky spoke to him before the match at Old Trafford a couple of weeks ago. Said that he supported Blackburn. Well if he does perhaps he could bail the club out of the sorry situation we find ourselves in.

So we should boo him because he broke his leg while playing for us and states he stills supports us?

You really are a ####.

Have a ###### new year you  (Please don't use that word again)

Come on rovers

370173[/snapback]

He dosen't support us. Can't believe he even had the nerve to make such a comment.

Sky spoke to him before the match at Old Trafford a couple of weeks ago. Said that he supported Blackburn. Well if he does perhaps he could bail the club out of the sorry situation we find ourselves in.

370169[/snapback]

Sorry situation? Since when has being 11th in the Premiership been a sorry situation? A couple more wins, one of which could be our game in hand, and we could find ourselves around 8th spot, is that really a sorry situation? We would be the envy of most teams and can consider ourselves very lucky to be sound financially and also have a nice secure position in the league. It would be great if someone injected money into the club so that we could bring in one or two players but you can't slate someone because they don't. It is his money, let him do with it what he wishes.

Sorry situation? Since when has being 11th in the Premiership been a sorry situation? A couple more wins, one of which could be our game in hand, and we could find ourselves around 8th spot, is that really a sorry situation? We would be the envy of most teams and can consider ourselves very lucky to be sound financially and also have a nice secure position in the league. It would be great if someone injected money into the club so that we could bring in one or two players but you can't slate someone because they don't. It is his money, let him do with it what he wishes.

370183[/snapback]

It's a sorry situation when people made promises that Blackburn would always be pushing for honours as well as self supporting. I've got several quotes I could post here if allowed.

370169[/snapback]

YAWN!

Best of luck lads I'm listening from my pit!

Edited by Rovers Air Force

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.