BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jansen Rips Up Contract

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I'm aware, I think that Matty is training with Bolton, but has not been issued with a Senior Squad number.

Surely it shouldn't be that hard to get a club for a player of his calibre. Certainly at the worst he would be a top Division 1 player.

He's a school playground player.

In fact I don't think he's a player at all now. Hopefully he's been sensible and is getting on with the rest of his life- the life after football. Good luck to him And he wouldn't keep ME out of the Ipswich team

He was mostly a sensible boy- getting on a moped in Rome excepted. He's made a good living from his time in football, I suspect and he had a good enough brain to get qualifications and a decent career after football (as long as the accident didn't affect it).

I wish him nothing but well.

Seen him in Wilmslow twice now - although was on the phone so didn't say hello. Appeared to be looking at a house which would suggest he may be staying in the NW

Times might be hard and he was 'casing the joint' in Wilmslow! :-)

Every time I hear Sven's name mentioned, I always think of his accident, and how if only!

I would love that in a frame hanging in my house nect to my 94-95 shirt signed by Flowers, Hendry, Gallagher and Super Atko

Cocker, the top is alright with the signature, but not the best.

I feel that if the top was signed by the entire or vast majority of the team who won promotion from the 'Division 1' or indeed the 'Worthington Cup' team then it would be more valuable with memories close to the heart. I've got a nice wee one signed by the squad with their 1st year back in the 'Premiership' and also another one from the Worthington Cup side, which includes the lapels on the sleeves as well as the embroidery on the chest.

So back to the story, where is Matty at the moment? Is he training with the w***y wanderers still?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.