SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers Vs Man Utd. 1st Leg

bob fleming

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On hols in Seville, Spain and just found an Irish bar by the Cathedral showing tonights game, bet I´m the only rovers fan in there come 9pm but I´ll be the only one smiling..

2-0 rovers

Back for notlob Saturday

373398[/snapback]

No way BB!!

Was in Seville for work for a couple of days in late August 1997, and watched a Rovers game in the very same bar. They opened the back room specially for me!

The score at the end of an enjoyable night was Rovers 7 - Sheffield Wednesday 2.

The locals couldn't believe the exhilerating football they were watching, more and more folk came through from the main bar to the TV room as Rovers racked up the goals. They all said they'd support Rovers as their "English team" after that game!!

So there may be a few Rovers converts around!!! COME ON LADS 7-2 WOULD DO JUST NICELY TONIGHT!!

tinykit.gif

No way BB!!

Was in Seville for work for a couple of days in late August 1997, and watched a Rovers game in the very same bar.  They opened the back room specially for me!

The score at the end of an enjoyable night was Rovers 7 - Sheffield Wednesday 2.

The locals couldn't believe the exhilerating football they were watching, more and more folk came through from the main bar to the TV room as Rovers racked up the goals.  They all said they'd support Rovers as their "English team" after that game!!

So there may be a few Rovers converts around!!!  COME ON LADS 7-2 WOULD DO JUST NICELY TONIGHT!!

tinykit.gif

373530[/snapback]

Tris sounds promising I'll try and convert a few more tonight come on you blues

COME ON LADS 7-2 WOULD DO JUST NICELY TONIGHT!!

tinykit.gif

373530[/snapback]

Without them getting the two away goals! laugh.gif

Damn you Hughes! Haven't felt this amount of stomach churning anticipation before a game for years. We're playing so well I EXPECT us to win tonight. rover.gif

Never mind that, this is what it's all about, not talk of survival etc.

Once again LET'S DO IT FOR JACK.

Don't want to predict a score as I'm usually spot on, and I have a bad feeling about this one.. sad.gif

373547[/snapback]

at 1400hrs John William appeared on sky and said the crowd was nearing 24-25k depending on ticket sales this afternoon.

22k can take a hike, its will be around 25k plus

ROVERS: Friedel, Neill, Todd ©, Nelsen, Gray, Bentley, Tugay, Savage, Pedersen, Kuqi, Bellamy.

Subs: Enckelman, Khizanishvili, Emerton, Dickov, Reid.

MAN UTD: Van der Sar, Neville ©, Ferdinand, Brown, Ronaldo, Rooney, Saha, Giggs, Smith, Fletcher, Silvestre.

Subs: Howard, van Nistelrooy, O'Shea, Bardsley, Rossi.

Not their best team? How stupid can Ferguson be, only Nistelrooy aint in the starting XI.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.