SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers Vs Man Utd. 1st Leg

bob fleming

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Odds on pedersen being at rovers next season?

373616[/snapback]

Depends very much upon if Hughes are at Rovers at that time, and the final position in the PL.

The downside of having good players and managers if you are not amomg the "special ones" is that they will be poached.

Depends very much upon if Hughes are at Rovers at that time, and the final position in the PL.

The downside of having good players and managers if you are not amomg the "special ones" is that they will be poached.

373618[/snapback]

Give over man where is Hughes going to go Newcastle not a chance. Still think O'Neill will come back into the equation for Man Utd. What other job could be available better than ours.

Hughes will be there wait and see re: pedersen he came saying it was a stepping stone to better things. Still I would like another couple of seasons out of him.

Happy with that!!!

thought we'd lose

then I saw their team...and thought we'd get battered!

all square for the next game, away goals don't count unless we get to the end of extra time all square...worst case now is to be 2-2 at full time, and lose it in extra time!

Edited by Rovers Air Force

Bellamy must be getting somewhat frustrated by his strike partners. I mean, we have no proper partner for him to play of.

The two other strikers at the club have their roles to fill, Dickov is the "run at everything and kick everyting" kind of terrier and Kuqi is the battering ram tank centre forward, but none of them can put in a decent pass. There is in effect no supply for Bellamy from the other strikers.

Lets hope thare is a quality striker on the way in this month.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.