BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn 0-0 Bolton

Ozz

Blackburn 1 Bolton 2

Savage scores the first before Nolan equalises. With time running out and 1-1 the likely score, Walrus takes off Pie Face and brings on...

...Matt Jansen who goes on to score the winner and quietly goes back to the dressing room embarrassed.  ph34r.gif

374208[/snapback]

Definiately would not go down well in our campaign to win back floating fans............. unsure.gif

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Matty has any common sense he will have a rubbish game tommorrow, after all we are the fans who stuck behind him during the good times and the bad times. Of all the clubs to join it had to be Notlob didn't it...could have been worse i suppose, it could have been the Dingles.

I wish Matty well woth Bolton, but i just hope he doesn't make us pay tommorrow. I am not going to make a prediction for the game as since i stopped making them we seem to be on a good run,lol. But then again i am just supersititous.

Lucas Neill to break Matty's leg ....  ph34r.gif

374242[/snapback]

Great reply! HAHAHA

But seriously I don't think Jansen will even play tomorrow, he has yet to practice with the team really...but with Boltons game of kicking the ball into the box and having everyone just go for it he might catch on pretty quickly.

Regardless Rover 2 - 0 Bolton

Bellamy to score one and Pedersen to score the other...both fantastic goals by the way!

I am confident going into this game (not sure if thats good or not tho!). Three of the players missing would be regulars in their team - Okocha, Diouf and Jaidi, so that'll be good for Rovers. At the very least we wont lose to a Diouf dive!

3-1 to Rovers - Bellamy 2 and Kuqi

Reid back in the side and puts in a magnificent engine room performance to make it 1-0.

Bellamy works his socks off knowing he has a holiday booked next saturday 2-0.

Bring back Emerton for the inconsistent Bentley and Reid in for Tugay. It'll be physical and lets wait till the gaps start opening up before sending Tugs on to do his magic.

Todd and Nelsen as centre backs as more able to cope with the physical side of the game.

Think this is Kuqi's type of game but he wasn't that great against manure. It's a tough one which striker to leave out. I'll leave Dickov on the bench as he'll be needed more next saturday and wednesday.

19,000 for our main derby of the season! sad.gif

374382[/snapback]

5.15pm kick-off (saturday tea time)

Live SKY tv match

4 home games in quick succession

Bolton not selling many tickets either

Rovers 'regulars' averaging out at around 19k

...it all adds up to a poor gate.

I`d bet if it was a Saturday 3pm with no 'Live' tv coverage, you could add another 5000+ on the gate.....easy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.