Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fourth Round Draw

Paul

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a bad draw.

We are going to have to beat everyone to win it, and with the form we are currently showing i wasn't too bothered to who we drew.

Us Aussies will be some of the only ones happy with the kickoff time.

It will be on at around 11pm with the game possibly on TV!!

awful draw. But I went to the opening day fixture and we played em off the park for 45 mins before capitulating weakly. We need Nelsen and Todd/Zurab to contain Harewood and Zamora, Todd and Mokoena were all at sea in August.

We are playing better now than we have for some time, part of this is down to hard work and application from key players whilst part is down to suddenly getting the rub of the green. We can win this one but it's hard to call.

Hard game but then we got such a crazily easy draw last year that we are due it. To put it in perspective it cannot be any worse than out League cup draw against Boro and we beat them.

Hammers will fancy it but they are soft in places. Might be a game that comes down to fitness. Personally I would hardly be devestated about falling in the 4th Round if we have already got to Cardiff in the LC.

Lee had no idea why it said that, Lee told PremiumTV to put it down as 3.00pm

mad.gif

373163[/snapback]

I can see it has now been amended.

Good job i did not book my train tickets yesterday was going to get a train back at 17:00. Chnaged now to 20:30.

By the way there is a great online offer at the moment for those Rovers fans based in Yorkshire, Leeds to London £15 return between the 12th Januray and the 31st March. PM me if you require the link.

For a moment then I thought it might be on live but hopes dashed

Saturday 28 January 2006

Cheltenham Town or Chester City

v

Newcastle United

Live on BBC, 12.30pm

Bolton Wanderers

v

Arsenal

Live on BBC, 5.40pm

Sunday 29 January 2006

Wolverhampton Wanderers

v

Burton Albion or Manchester United

Live on Sky, 4pm

Portsmouth

v

Liverpool

Live on BBC, 6pm

Ticket details are announced on the official website. Varing prices depending on who you are:

Non S/t or members: Adults £30 Seniors £15 Juniors £16

Members: Adults £27 Seniors £13.50 Juniors £11

S/t holders: Adults £24 Seniors £12 Juniors £11

Allocation 2,100

Has it ever happened before, where the prices of an AWAY game, are cheaper for season ticket holders?

374935[/snapback]

I think this is a Rovers special, Ive never seen it where we have been the away club. But where we have done it on cup games we have also offered it to the away clubs fans as well.

Has it ever happened before, where the prices of an AWAY game, are cheaper for season ticket holders?

374935[/snapback]

West Ham are charging their own fans three different prices depending on whether they are season ticket holders, members or neither, so it looks like Rovers fans are just being charged the same.

West Ham are charging their own fans three different prices depending on whether they are season ticket holders, members or neither, so it looks like Rovers fans are just being charged the same.

375087[/snapback]

West Ham wont know who's bought the rovers tickets, so it must be rovers who have decided to charge different prices.

How will that go down with the fans.

Lee?

Its a cup game, therefore the prices have to be agreed between both sets of fans.

Looks to me like both parties have similar schemes in place therefore were able to offer the same.

Not sure why you've put "West Ham won't know who bought the Rovers tickets", it isn't them who are selling the tickets to Rovers fans.

?

So of the three live games chosen by the BBC five of the six teams are from the Premiership?

Aren't these the same tossers who constantly whitter on about the FA Cup being the cup for glory and upsets? Isn't there already a Match of the Day and a Match of the Day 2? What need of a third? So many more interesting games and yet they chose these...

Its a cup game, therefore the prices have to be agreed between both sets of fans.

Looks to me like both parties have similar schemes in place therefore were able to offer the same.

Not sure why you've put "West Ham won't know who bought the Rovers tickets", it isn't them who are selling the tickets to Rovers fans.

?

375117[/snapback]

The comment about west ham was aimed at the last poster.

If the prices had to be agreed between both sets of fans, how come I wasn't asked?

Quits? biggrin.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.