BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fourth Round Draw

Paul

So of the three live games chosen by the BBC five of the six teams are from the Premiership?

Aren't these the same tossers who constantly whitter on about the FA Cup being the cup for glory and upsets? Isn't there already a Match of the Day and a Match of the Day 2? What need of a third? So many more interesting games and yet they chose these...

375132[/snapback]

Saturday

Chester/Cheltengam-Newcastle 12.15 BBC1

Bolton-Arsenal 18.40 BBC1

Sunday

Wolves-Man Yoo/Burton 4.00 Sky Sports

Portsmouth-Liverpool 6.00 BBC1

Now im waiting for the swedish TV to choose wich game will be showed 3.00(16.00CET), but i suspect that it will be chelsea versus Millwall/everton....

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me Rovers should play a reserve team and forget about this game.

We have a "replay" agaisnt manure next week which IMO is far more important.

We have to wreak revenge on this red scum of a football team so we should rest the like sof Gray, Nelsen, MGP, Neill and Savage.

For me Rovers should play a reserve team and forget about this game.

We have a "replay" agaisnt manure next week which IMO is far more important.

We have to wreak revenge on this red scum of a football team so we should rest the like sof Gray, Nelsen, MGP, Neill and Savage.

378463[/snapback]

No way. Let's not treat the greatest domestic cup competition in the world with contempt. The 'red scum' you mentioned did that when they jetted off to Brazil, I hope never to see the day Blackburn Rovers scorn the FA Cup.

its only in preference to a higher league position

378566[/snapback]

You said on the Man U thread that if we lose again it would reduce our confidence and send ud down the league! Surely winning would help our league position by keeping our good run going and keeping our confidence high?

Usually a good cup run helps improve the league form too. It's not so often that cups interfere with league form - at least not just the one cup anyway.

Lawro's Prediction

-----------------------

West Ham v Blackburn

I have to go for West Ham. Blackburn are the same as Wigan in that they had a really big game in midweek against Manchester United.

They are also looking a little bit short up front at the moment with Craig Bellamy out with an injured hamstring.

Full match preview

Verdict: 2-1

SURPRISE SURPRISE

rover.gif just shows how far the fa cup has fallen in fans eyes,just 4 pages off posts and 3 off them were on about the draw.i am not sure what will happen tomorrow,we need at least a draw,but most off all we need a centre forward tinykit.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.