SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fourth Round Draw

Paul

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't really sound like we are up for it do we?

Reid seems to be continuing his rich vein of form though and Bentley seems to be having a good game. Personally I would bring the Axe off. It really looks like he is only playing to try and appease him so he doesn't ask for a transfer request.

Axe for Jemel, move Bentley to the right, Reid to the middle and Johnson up front.

Like we were hard done to against Newcastle last week?

379194[/snapback]

Savage took a beating in both United matches and no action was taken. Pedersen's been kicked off the park a few times recently, Bolton especially, and little has been done. We touch the opposition and it's a foul. That's how I see it right now, and I'm not a homer by any stretch of the imagination.

We don't really sound like we are up for it do we?

Reid seems to be continuing his rich vein of form though and Bentley seems to be having a good game. Personally I would bring the Axe off. It really looks like he is only playing to try and appease him so he doesn't ask for a transfer request.

Axe for Jemel, move Bentley to the right, Reid to the middle and Johnson up front.

379196[/snapback]

Get Pedersen off, give Peter a run out.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.