BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mancs V Rovers Carling Cup Second Leg

Have to disagree with Will, I thought the atmosphere from the 6000 Roverites was blinding at the last OT semi final. "You've only come to do your shopping" - sums the job up perfectly.

I'll be there. Part of me is loath to contribute a single penny, let alone 31 quid, to Glazer's mortgage debt but it's a semi final and I can't not go and support us in those circumstances.

Plus the more I rerun Wednesday's game in my head the more I think we can pull off an upset if we take our A game to the Theatre of Merchandising.

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also have to disagree with Will the support last time was brilliant..

That was also the utd view, on their messageboard they stated that the rovers support 6000 was louder than the 9000 south coast muppets who had been there the previous week in the FA cUp 3rd round namely Pompey

Also have to disagree with Will the support last time was brilliant..

That was also the utd view, on their messageboard they stated that the rovers support 6000 was louder than the 9000 south coast muppets who had been there the previous week in the FA cUp 3rd round namely Pompey

374398[/snapback]

ECHO

it was bloody brilliant at OT last time, one of the best in recent years i would say.

Q...When do tickets go on open sale?

i think it may be monday, but dont take my word

Edited by slater_scott

stop Rooney and you stop united

it appeared today that uniteds other players are not simply on the same wavelength as rooney.

united now HAVE to progress in the fa cup and they now MUST win their in the middle league game.

Rovers have an opportunity beckoning and with a rested Bellamy its looking 10/1 odds are inviting

Well, one good thing about yesterday is that it has weakened the Mancs for their game against us. Cristina will be unavailable (might have been a tad harsh but there is no denying that it was late, dangerous and with murderous intent- even RFW has said he was wound up after a decision which went against him) whilst there seems to be a growing expectation that both RFW and Rooney will face charges for the half time fracas yesterday.

Quite apart from the suspension(s), losing 3-1 at Citeh has ended the Mancs good run and shown them to be distinctly ordinary. And as for Evra, hope he plays like that against us.

The Mancs have Liverpool next Saturday which the scousers will be really up for as they will move ahead of the Mancs with a win. It will certainly be a very tough game and no doubt more histrionics etc.

The Mancs have Liverpool next Saturday which the scousers will be really up for as they will move ahead of the Mancs with a win.

That should be a cracker of a game! thumbs-up.gif Probably the 1st time in alot of years, Liverpool will feel they`ve got the better team. Expect fireworks for that one!

That should be a cracker of a game!  thumbs-up.gif  Probably the 1st time in alot of years, Liverpool will feel they`ve got the better team. Expect fireworks for that one!

374722[/snapback]

Even better- it's the Sunday 4pm game so we have an extra day's recovery over them.

Here's hoping the Mancs get a good kicking off Burton mid-week as well. RFW has got to put a few more first teamers into the team for the replay surely?

Just checked the last national express train, but that goes at 22.45

One of your best bets may be to buy a ticket for away travel, go to the game on the train, then get back on away travel, because getting the last train (and bus) at 23.08 will be pushing it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.