Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mancs V Rovers Carling Cup Second Leg

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i ment for just the game mate not the cup.  wink.gif

375786[/snapback]

Most bookies will wait till the weekend to produce a price for the actual game. Because if Man U win 10-0 at the weekend and Rovers lose, the odds will be calculated differently to if Rovers win 10-0 and Man U lose. Midweek coupons normally arrive on Monday morning

Our group bought 9 today.

Guy at the ticket office said we'd sold about 3,000.

Should be a decent following by the time the match comes round.

Of course it's an absolute DISGRACE we didn't shift 9,000 within an hour of them going on sale.  rolleyes.gif

376018[/snapback]

i think thats a good amount sold, looks like we could be pushing for 4,000

considering we have 3 away games in one week ohmy.gif

I think if we get a well good result against the geordies on saturday, confidence will be banging and the morale of the players and the fans will be bouncing!!!

i hope we will be pushing for 6k, we will sing them under the table if even i was there on me own. the o.t crowd are always silent ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! rover.gif

anybody heading back to liverpool after? looks as though i won't be able to get back because old trafford is miles from piccadily... any help would much appreciated!

376220[/snapback]

Isnt the last train 11.15pm?

You should make that (unless we have penalties!)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.