BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Riverside Fight

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About 4 or 5 Bolton fans unfurled a flag with BWFC on it and walked along the front of the Riverside for some reason. They were laughing and taking the ###### until around 15 people decided to jump out of their seats and give them a bit of a kicking.

About 4 or 5 Bolton fans unfurled a flag with BWFC on it and walked along the front of the Riverside for some reason. They were laughing and taking the ###### until around 15 people decided to jump out of their seats and give them a bit of a kicking.

374591[/snapback]

Wrong stand FFS ph34r.gif even Debs was up for it!

Whats fat sam on about when he says the sending off and bad refereeing enticed the notlob fans to climb over a fence.

What fence did they climb over ? If its any thing to do with this incident in the Riverside why did it kick off ages after the sending off.

God i hate them nearly as much as the dingles.

Good job i dont sit in the riverside i would have probably been nicked and the wife would have given me a slap.

What was highly amusing was that just as the notlob fans where serenading us with a ditty suggesting we were of inbreed stock .. as if on cue, a troop of boneheads looking like extras from 'Deliverence' and sporting a BWFC flag demonstrated to us in the Riverside how an inbred should behave. blink.gif

Got to say the Bolton fans chants the few that were there during the game along with their teams style of play and the plonkers on the riverside they have collectively delivered a massive blow to Boltons credibility if they ever had one.

The chav who unfolded the flag ended up with a punch in his mush for his stupidity which i think was a big let off for him.

The Notlob retards who unfurled the BWFC flag got chased the length of the Riverside & i saw at least 2 or 3 good punches landed on one of them. Bloodyhell! Rovers fans where i was sat were running down the steps to get at them.

Bloody rough lot in that Riverside! smile.gif

...also saw some idiots in the darwen end getting quite forcefully ejected/arrested by the police just after the Riverside incident.

i didnt know it was `pick on the scott day`

wink.gif

374802[/snapback]

It's going to be difficult to pick you out in the crowd now Scott. Perhaps if you wear a Saint Georges Flag to the next game with the intials BWFC on it I'll be able to recognise you.

Edited by EIEIEIO

It's going to be difficult to pick you out in the crowd now Scott. Perhaps if you wear a Saint Georges Flag to the next game with the intials BWFC on it I'll be able to reconise you.

374804[/snapback]

Or a USA flag...

The return of The Ohio Blue........

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.