BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Matt Jansen Signature

James No. 7

user posted image user posted image

I bought this card recently because it was simply Matt Jansen and I just had to get it, even though I had no clarification on the signature. I'm not overly concerned if it is fake, since I bought it cheap and never plan to sell it in any case, but I would like to know if it is genuine.

If you have anything signed by Matty then it would be really nice if you could compare the signatures. I'm sorry for the poor quality of the photo, but that is the best I can get with this camera at the moment.

user posted image user posted image

I bought this card recently because it was simply Matt Jansen and I just had to get it, even though I had no clarification on the signature. I'm not overly concerned if it is fake, since I bought it cheap and never plan to sell it in any case, but I would like to know if it is genuine.

If you have anything signed by Matty then it would be really nice if you could compare the signatures. I'm sorry for the poor quality of the photo, but that is the best I can get with this camera at the moment.

377098[/snapback]

That is a real Matt Jansen auto. He started signing like that just after Worthington cup win.

Hope it helps

• 3 weeks later...