• Home 1 - Away 2
    • Home 1 - Away 3
    • Home 2 - Away 1
    • Home 2 - Away 2
    • Home 2 - Away 3
    • Home 3 - Away 1
    • Home 3 - Away 2
    • Home 3 - Away 3
    • Did Grooby design these, they are all crap.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But on the financial note, it is interesting the club has chosen this method.  I presume it will generate some income, but I guess it will be very little (maybe enough to cover Lee's costs when reproducing the designs online! - nice work).

378777[/snapback]

No doubt it will produce a bit of income - but just how representative of the fans in general are those pre pubescants who tend to use their phones for these silly marketing ploys ? The end result will be to alienate more people and as a result generate less revenue due to people refusing to buy the shirts voted for . Very predictable and very avoidable . Surely a better way could have been found to get the fans' views .....BRISA ?

Oh my... I hard to choose it!

to stretch a point...

Home:3, Away:3

What is the away[2] !!

Who's design ?!

I really want to know this design concept from designer! seems like this season's Derby-C!!

Badge & kit sponsor centeringÅ@set up is.... awful !

(I remember bad memory UEFA-kit 03/04)

No doubt it will produce a bit of income - but just how representative of the fans in general are those pre pubescants who tend to use their phones for these silly marketing ploys ? The end result will be to alienate more people and as a result generate less revenue due to people refusing to buy the shirts voted for . Very predictable and very avoidable . Surely a better way could have been found to get the fans' views .....BRISA ?

Well it would be a fair representation of fans, if most of us texted in and stopped complaining about it. We all have a moan when we end up with a kit that we are not a fan of, like when the skin tight Kappa ones came out, personally i had no problem with them but a lot of people on here moaned about them. I am happy that the club are giving us a say, not a big say but its still a say in it. I think that it is a bit of generalisation that you state that pre pubescants only vote for this things because that is simply not true. If we were talking about voting for something like the X Factor or Big Brother i would agree with you, but its voting for a shirt/s. If the money from these votes or a proportion of the money from the votes goes towards the club, i am more than happy to vote.

I hate it when people maon that they have no say in a matter e.g. the shirts and then when they do, they complain about it. I grateful that the club are trying to take into account the views of the fans who can be arsed to spend 25/50p on a vote.

I know a lot of people will be complaining if they don't like the shirt what these so called 'Pre Pubescants' choose, and as a result they'll say that they will not buy it, then they will have the cheek to complain when we can't afford wages or other stuff for players. I perosnally don't mind putting money into the club, whether that be £70+ for shirts per season or money for ticket. Even if the shirt is crap, who cares, i don't buy them as a fashion statement, i buy them to support my...our club.

Edited by ihatethedingles

I hate it when people maon that they have no say in a matter e.g. the shirts and then when they do, they complain about it.

Hear Hear!! thumbs-up.gif

It`s not a lot, but at least the fans can have some involvement in their club.

Why did I get a text back saying "Thanks for your message to Hearts World"?  huh.gif

Voted for the second home shirt, can't be bothered doing the away as three will obviously win.

378893[/snapback]

Then you've sent the wrong message!

The response is something along the lines of 'Thank you for your home shirt vote, please see www.rovers.co.uk to find out which shirts have won the vote.'

Is there really any point in asking? The more important question is will we be wearing this shirt before the world cup in South Africa.

Like the new shirts and I will certainly buy both if the red away shirt wins. I'll be really interested to see what they end up looking like in real life.

Has to be home 3 it's the closest to tradition, the others have coloured side pades, not strictl blue and white halves in my mind, especially #2, almost like tapered stripes. The only good aspect of 1 & 2 is they may make the beer belly appear smaller.

Tonight's programme has only gone and put the wrong home pictures to the text code

sad.gif

380612[/snapback]

Stop the vote now then relaunch it tonight using the Programme numbers with plenty of announcements that the "old" vote has been counted and the new votes will be added to the votes according to design voted for.

Edited by philipl

I couldn't care less what the shirt looks like as long as it allows me to put money into the club. So whichever shirt/s are voted for as th emost popualr, i will there on the release date to pick mine up, hopefully with Bellamy on the back, should he still be playing for us.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.