SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Episode Iii: Revenge Of The Rovers

vyeo

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahahahahaaha. Now that you mention it cletus...

Colin: chewbacca... remember what ryan giggs look like when he took his shirt off during the celebration of his wonder goal against arsenal years ago?

Unfortunately i`m working nights on Wednesday, so i won`t be at the game. Hopefully a bit of revenge is on the cards for the mighty Pyros! tinykit.gif

Check out what Manchester`s biggest fan in the whole wide world thought of last weeks encounter.....

Carl Ing cup semi-final success

Hopefully a decent crowd on at Ewood (for Gav`s sake! huh.gif )...but i`ll not hold my breath.

altogether now....."COME ON YOU PYRO`S!!!"

Superb preview, I hope this hasn't slipped out of my memory when the Grooby's come around.

I can't see us getting anything from this game, we must be feeling low at the moment after being knocked out of both cup comeptitions with a week. Also, Man Utd seem to have luckily stumbled across something that really works at the moment...the performances of Saha as a winger and Richardson as a central midfielder are suprising to say the least.

Rovers 0

Manure 4

We have got no chance, even with Bellamy, Manure for some rerason are hitting a bit of form, even with half a side out. As much as i hate Wes Brown & Rio 'Doh my drug test was today, wasn't it' Ferdinand, those two look unbeatable at the moment.

Our only chance of a sneaky win is if we get a dubious penalty like we have had given against us in the last two matches.

lets have a bit of optimism - we have only been beaten by Utd once in last seven games - we haven't turned into a bad side overnight.

Kuqi is due a goal...

Im hoping Rovers 2 Utd 1

Does anyone know if the match is on any foreign channels which might happen to be on in any of the locals?

first half team

friedel

neil todd nelson gray

reid tugs sav m.g.p

kuqi bentley

hopefully get a few goal lead

2nd half team

friedel

neil todd nelson gray

emerton axe sav m.g.p

reid kuqi

kick the ###### out of the #### tossers thumbs-up.gif happy days

i think we sould be sponsered by stone island for this one biggrin.gif

great preview mate.

i fancy sav to pop up with a bullet and take home the 3 points for rovers

maybe 3-4 red cards too!!!

Come on, they'll have Rio Ferdinand and Wayne Rooney in a make-shift midfield. Surely Tugay and Savage will stomp all over them and lead Rovers to success... sad.gif

I'm pessimistic about this one too. I think teams know that if they can pressure Tugay into giving the ball away in midfield, they will score goals.

BTW: Henry Winter, in a recent article championing Martin O'Neill for the England job, cited the Rovers - Celtic second leg UEFA cup tie as a display of tactical mastery beyond measure from the Northern Irishman (or words to that effect).

Is it me, or is getting Chris Sutton to kick Tugay not worthy of such effusion?

Edited by rover6

Errm no they haven't sold out because I work in Manchester and the lad behind me rang up for a ticket today and was told there were loads left.

379834[/snapback]

That'll be the rovers ticket office huh.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.