SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

West Brom 2-0 rovers. Match review

colin

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a bad feeling about todays game. I beleived that the team would still be riding high from Wednesday night, causing an under-performance. Getting caught out by a long ball to Kevin Campbell is a bit unfortunate as we have denfended the long ball quite well this season.

Oh & Le Chuck, when i said he should sort it out, there has been a lot of speculation going round that it is his clutch control in his Ferrari causing his hamstring problems, e.g. not being able to reach it without over stretching. Now if that is true, then it is his f'in problem, and he should sort it. And if it is that he needs surgery but is waiting till the end of the season, i would rather he went and had it now, leaving him ready for next season.

2-0 game over for us then. Kuqi isn't going to claw this one back for us.

Tugay has got to come off, he is having a terrible game.

Edited by ihatethedingles

Tugay away from home just isn't up to it, defenders rush him into making stupid errors. I am suprised about Todd though, he is better than the way he is playing today.

it suggested that Bellamys injury is being looked at long terma dn he may face surgery or rehabilitation that keeps him out for the season

381807[/snapback]

If that is what is needed then it surely it is for the best long-term

Sinama can cause them problems and Emerton can be good when he feels up to it, maybe we might have a chance. Afterall there is over 45minutes left of the game. If they can score 2 then we can score 3. Thats the attitude i hope the lads take up second half.

What the hell is going on with our defence at the moment? Apart from Nelsen and Neil were shipping goals left right and centre. Hopefuly we'll get Tugay and Kuqi off. That lads inability at this level is really causing concern, apparently even Savage made a negative/funny comment about him to the media the other day as well.

We will only have a chance of winning this if the defence sures itself up and Tugay & Kuqi are brought off asap.

I wonder what odds i'd get for a second half hat-trick from Pongo. lol

I'll settle for a draw now.

I think we are all angry mate, we should be beating a side like WBA, they really are not a good side. Its ten goals isn't it in our last 2.5 games.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.