BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Foul All The Time - Ferguson

FERGIE GO AND SHAG GLAZERS ASS YOU STUPID RETARD NUMPTY ...RIO DIDNT TOCH SAV WTF WAS THE BLOOD ???YOU REALLY REALLY ARE A COMPLETE COCK...WHAT ABOUT THE SHEMALES OLYMPIC DIVING SHOW ALL THE WAY FROM THE ALGARVE .....GO AND MILK NISTENOSES UDDERS OR GO AND SEE ROONEYS GRAN SHES BEEN GOING SHORT SINCE SHREK GOT CAUGHT......OR GO AND PLAY THE BANJO WITH NEVILLES AND PORK A PIG........OR WHAT ABOUT  6 MINUTES AT THE END OR ALL THE OTHER ....OH BOLLUX CANT BE ARSED 4-3 YOU STUPID SORE LOSING MUCKWHIT!!

380848[/snapback]

have you ever thought of being on the telly??

thats pure quality mate laugh.gifthumbs-up.gif

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just when I thought last nights victory couldn't feel any sweeter - up pops Fergie to demonstrate how to accept defeat graciously biggrin.gif

I heard his comments last night and one in particular has me confused - he mentioned Todds 'terrible' challenge on Richardson which he apparently should have got booked for - I've racked my brains trying to think of the incident he's referring to but honestly can't - can anyone else or was it just a figment of his imagination??

i think last weeks tunnel episode got to taggert a wee bit!

apparently when it was all kicking off, todd quietened everyone and shouted

"if anyone wants a fight, fight me!"

fergie was none to pleased!

he waited for rio to leave the ground aswell last week!

Manc scum moaning...... how novel. Couldn't care less it was a cracking game everyone except the glazerites know it!

Its not the same as the Chelsea game - they got a man sent off and we got a man stretchered off only in a Kingdom far far away can you convince people that we were the dirtier team.

Exactly philip.

Couldn't believe what I saw last night when that interview was on. Me and Mrs F watched it and when it has finished looked at each other and burst out laughing. If anyone had any doubts as to whether Fergie has still "got it" then that interview last night showed that he's losing the plot big time.

380948[/snapback]

Just got in the Havi when the old RFW came on with that garbage! I was incredulous at his attempted spin, but when he finished the entire pub displayed no anger at all but simply burst out laughing at the old fool.

The comments are now online Sky Sports

Nice one Hughesy.

381085[/snapback]

Well played Hughes.

"I've never asked Sir Alex to defend my team. He's never volunteered to do it in the past. If anybody needs to defend Blackburn, I will do it."

This line for me sums up everything about Sparky. He's truly one of us now, and his passion for the cause is there to see. While i do not doubt that he will move on in future, he is clearly fully immersed into the club, and takes pride in his band of players. In the last week or two, he has also clearly stood his ground, chest puffed out, for us, standing up to criticism from a club who seemingly he cherishes most. One certainly can't accuse him being afraid of burning his bridges, given that the scum job surely is one that appeals to him. This is why we are all so proud of the man, and he deserves every bit of the adulation we pay him.

"I don't know about sour grapes. Possibly, at the end of the game, emotions were running high. It was a game that ebbed and flowed, everyone was wrapped up in it. It taints your view somewhat.

And this totally highlights the difference in class between the two managers. He knows as well as anyone else it was sour sodding grapes from Fergie. A real gent is our Hughesy.

Edited by Radagast

Ruud baffled.

Anyone else getting a sense of 1984 at OT? These guys are living in such a wierd world divorced from reality. According to Ruud, the Mancs controlled all the game.

Well quite Ruud, and I am a Dutchman.

They are all off to the nutty house together that lot although I really felt for Sparky wshen he said RFW's comments took a lot of the pleasure out of the game for him.

The Mancs are utterly graceless. But then we've known that for decades and whilst I join in the derision for the comedy turn at t'Turf, I really hate the Mancs.

Last night was so sweet and listening to them bleat is almost as good. No wonder they are incapable of getting their act together if they are so blandly spouting newspeak to each other.

Fergie's rant was hilarious. How could he contest the penalty or the sending off, the only big decision that was wrong was their first goal which was a mile offside. He really is a sad old soak and the sooner he is put out to pasture the better. I think its quite sad when top people are so unsporting that they can never give the opposition any credit when they lose and him, Wenger and Mourinho are in competition to find who is the worst loser. They should take examples from other sporst where people play hard but can still shake hands and have respect for each other at the end.

As for his refusal to speak to the BBC, surely this is reason enough for Utd to be fined their proportion of the TV money BBC pay because they are not contributing as much as everyone else to the TV coerage. Then again, I probably only think that because its them.

FERGIE GO AND SHAG GLAZERS ASS YOU STUPID RETARD NUMPTY ...RIO DIDNT TOCH SAV WTF WAS THE BLOOD ???YOU REALLY REALLY ARE A COMPLETE COCK...WHAT ABOUT THE SHEMALES OLYMPIC DIVING SHOW ALL THE WAY FROM THE ALGARVE .....GO AND MILK NISTENOSES UDDERS OR GO AND SEE ROONEYS GRAN SHES BEEN GOING SHORT SINCE SHREK GOT CAUGHT......OR GO AND PLAY THE BANJO WITH NEVILLES AND PORK A PIG........OR WHAT ABOUT  6 MINUTES AT THE END OR ALL THE OTHER ....OH BOLLUX CANT BE ARSED 4-3 YOU STUPID SORE LOSING MUCKWHIT!!

380848[/snapback]

and that was a sober post to!!!!

HES STILL A COMPLETE COCK THO!!!!TOMATOBLOODKETCHUPFACED COCK AT THAT!!!

He complains that rovers don't allow the game to flow. There should have been 26 minutes stoppage time because of that. - Well, we don't allow YOUR game to flow, we meet you in the middle of the park and tackle you. You don't like that, do you!

Ferguson is so trying to deflect criticism/pressure from himself. Vidic and Evra may yet prove good signings (remember Stam was awful at the start) but Ferguson's transfers and failure to sign players is the reason for their fall from grace.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.