BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 10 man Everton 1-0 Rovers

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my last week and I'm on the front row, last time I sat on the front row we won 2-1 and the steward, who was sat directly in front of me, wasn't very happy and tried to get me thrown out as I cheered when we scored.

He started grabbing me about a dozen fellow rovers told him to back off and his mates agreed that is what he should do.

He was laughing and joking, as I think they went 1-0 up or possibly equalised at 1-1, but once we took the lead he had a face like a slapped salmon!

Anyway, good feeling about saturday, and will go for a repeat of Rovers 2 - 1.

I refuse to give everton any more of my money until they sort their away facilities out and introduced competant non-aggresive stewarding. Unlike the last two times that Ive been there. Is it too much to ask for that a seat ive paid£25+ for has enough leg room that someone just at 6 foot tall can actually sit down.

tinykit.gif

Just got my ticket, only restricted view tickets on sale now.

So not many I'd guess left.

382630[/snapback]

ohmy.gif you said you would not be going

not that im complaining smile.gifwithstupid.gif

i wont have any pillars or hooligan stewards and police to deal with where im sitting rolleyes.gif

I'm on restricted view, better not be at the front.

382746[/snapback]

The restricted views are generally further back where you have lots of big poles in front of you - normally just in front of your view of the goalmouth action smile.gif

Restricted view for me too, my mate has bought them today, so not sure what row we are on.

From previous experiences of Goodison, the restricted view seats are crap, you've got a pillar or two in the way, plus if your on the bottom tier, you cant see the ball if it is kicked higher than 10ft in the air.

Anyway, i'll go for a sneaky 2-0 win to us, not wanting to tempt fate. huh.gif

Any suggestions for pubs to meet in before the game?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.