BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 10 man Everton 1-0 Rovers

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On paper we should stuff 'em. But football's a funny old game.

Their young keeper played well on Wednesday and will be keen to continue impressing.

My selection:- Freidal,

Zurab, Todd, Nelsen, Neill

Emerton,Savage, Reid, Bentley

Bellamy, Sinama/P

0-0 draw unfortunately

does anyone know if its being shown in any pubs in the area, cannot make the match due to work  huh.gif

383161[/snapback]

www.satfootball.com is a good one to add to your favourites. However, The Hordens have actually started showing Rovers matches now before they've even been played. Everton V Rovers Live Tonight at 8.00.

www.satfootball.com is a good one to add to your favourites. However, The Hordens have actually started showing Rovers matches now before they've even been played. Everton V Rovers Live Tonight at 8.00.

383197[/snapback]

Can somebody watch it and let me know the score?- I can do something else tomorrow afternoon now.

I hope we beat Everton, they're the most unpleasant and negative team in the league, I can't stand them. There isn't one player in that team worth watching.

If Pedersen is out then I'd like to see Emerton on the left, he's looked alright when he's had brief appearances there. Hopefully the team will be...

Friedel

Neill Zurab Nelsen Gray

Reid Tugay Savage Emerton

Bentley Pongolle

MGP is not playing tomorrow...he has talked with a norwegian newspaper and said:

"Mark Hughes wants me to be ready for wednesday. So I'm not playing on saturday"

I hope Sergio Peter is taking his place then..

383259[/snapback]

The last time Hughes freshened him up, he responded with a goal, so hopefully he comes good against Sunderland.

With Tugay turning in some questionable performances lately I see:

Friedel

Neill Nelsen Todd Gray

Bentley Reid Savage Emerton

Kuqi Pongolle/Bellamy

Bench: Encks, Peter, Zurab, Pongolle/Bellamy, Tugay

prob cos it's a @#/? view. ###### poor turn out

i'll be there, hope we have more to cheer about than we did last week at west brom.

if ped misses out, it'll be bellers, king pong upfront, bentley left and emo right (although id play peter).

383129[/snapback]

So it definately won't be that formation, right?

Everton:

Turner

Hibbert

Weir

Stubbs

Valente

Arteta

Osman

Cahill

Neville

McFadden

Beattie

Subs

Ruddy

Naysmith

Davies

Carsley

Kilbane

Blackburn

Friedel

Neill

Todd

Nelsen

Gray

Emerton

Savage

Reid

Bentley

Bellamy

Pongolle

Subs

Enckelman

Khizanishvili

Kuqi

Tugay

Peter

Weir & Stubbs v Bellamy & Pongolle!!!??? hmmmmmmmmmmm. tinykit.gif

Edited by greggyk

I'll pass comment on this 30 minutes in. I have my reasons for this. In the last few games we have been shipping goals left right and centre and against a outfit like Everton, the kings of the 1-0 win, if they score first we do not have much hope. We score first, i could see a really good game on our hands, as they like a scrap and so do we.

Edited by ihatethedingles

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.