BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] More Madness From Mcclaren

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon Bentley and Lennon are different types of players. The big difference though, Lennon can't deliver the ball to save his life, where as Bentley can deliver with his eyes shut.

SWP hasn't done very well in that aspect lately either but I see he is starting. PLonker.

SWP hasn't done very well in that aspect lately either but I see he is starting. PLonker.

SWP scored, then didnt beat a man, didnt put a ball in the box. Even his dad though he has a shocker for the 2nd preformance after being laughed at for bigging up is son.

Edited by 3rdpillar

Goalie blunder.

Shame for Carson...

As for the pitch, that's what you get when you let the Yanks play that funny 'rugby for softies' game they play on it. Still, you would think they would have sorted that by now.

2-0 now.

Edited by Wolverine

Wembley pitch- Windsor Park is better

England defence- introduced to each other at kick-off

England formation- time for McClaren to remember how he got a moderate Boro to score 4 in tough situations in Europe for Boro. Get the second EPL reserves quality England striker on now.

The truth is, Croata have far too much quality all over the pitch.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.