BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Shirts

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think Bet24 will allow their corporate logo to be changed just like that.

But finger crossed. This certainly looked nicer.

386483[/snapback]

The logo on the ad boards in front of the Riverside looks very similar to that (in other words: without the circle).

• 2 weeks later...
I hope the BET24 logo is printed into the Material not stuck on !!

I agree about the Cardboard HSA logo being shabby but this years Plastic LONSDALE logo came off in one complete piece after washing !!

386215[/snapback]

I've never had a shirt sponsor remotely look as though it would peel off any of the shirts I've bought. Other people were complaining a few seasons ago about the CIS / HSA logos falling off but I've never had any luck.

I think the club are trying to obtain permission to wear the new shirt for the last home game this season. That made me think there was a possibility the shirts would be on sale then or soon after.

I've never had a shirt sponsor remotely look as though it would peel off any of the shirts I've bought.  Other people were complaining a few seasons ago about the CIS / HSA logos falling off but I've never had any luck.

388935[/snapback]

my hsa logo just crinkled up and little bits just come off it. the whole thing didn't come off though, if it had it would of looked like a retro shirt biggrin.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
New shirt confirmed to be worn against Man City on Sunday (granted Lee said it in another thread earlier today) but now on the web site.

New kit for Sunday

And thankfully the badge isnt in the middle!!!

404967[/snapback]

Cant wait to get my new shirt one sunday (thats after Bellers throws his to me after the game of course ph34r.gif )

Hopefully i win the competition and get brads, then i'll be sorted for germany.

Did anybody get hit by Reidy boots when he threw them into the crowd?

Edited by modes98

it really anoys me when they shaw the new kits but not the goalkeeper kit. a mate of mine was showing me the newcastle slideshow that shows all the new kits and their trainning tops there away kit is horrible claret n blue.

That's going to be entertaining when Puke come to Ewood then (if they play in their away kit).

Don't like the opposite coloured armpits on the new shirts- it will look like we are playing in stripes. You'll see what I mean on Saturday.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.