BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Shirts

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess i've grown accustomed to seeing red bits, especially on the outline of our home jerseys over the past few years, so i personally find this shirt a little 'odd' when i first saw them during the wrap up show earlier. having stared at the link above though, i think it'll grow on me (and others). Does look pretty good afterall smile.gif

The shirt looks better in the flesh than it does on a computer screen. Its not too bad a shirt and at least the badge isn't in the middle of the shirt.

The keepers shirt is awful!

405771[/snapback]

I presume from the big yellow stripe on the side of Brad's shorts and his yellow socks that the keeper shirt may be yellow, however due to Man City wearing yellow, he couldn't wear it.

Of course I may be wrong!

From the pictures I've seen, the new shirt looks quite classy. Click for more pics

At least this season's awful and embarassing away strip is headed for the dustbin. It didn't even do its job as it couldn't be worn away at any club playing in white and black (except at Fulham where the two teams were identical from the back).

I wasn't keen on Brad's outfit - reckoned there must be a competition for the worst design for the poor fellow - but noticed it does seem to merge into the crowd rather well so guess it does have it's uses!

I presume from the big yellow stripe on the side of Brad's shorts and his yellow socks that the keeper shirt may be yellow, however due to Man City wearing yellow, he couldn't wear it.

Of course I may be wrong!

405777[/snapback]

You couldn't be more spot on if you tried

When are they availible to buy as i went in the club shop yesterday expecting them to be on sale and i couldn't find any.

Well they haven't quite finished the competition yet either to be the first to win the shirt so I'm guessing it'll be a few weeks at least. Although the competition closes on Friday.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.