SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers 1 Arsenal 0

percy

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possibly, just possibly, some of them might have other commitments than going to the pub after the match.

For example, the lady who sits in front of me has a disabled husband at home and she needs to get back to him asap rather than sitting in a queue of traffic for an hour.

They've paid their ticket money, if they want or need to leave early that is their choice. Or perhaps you'd rather they didn't bother to come at all - then you could moan about attendances.

Too many people on here are quick to make assumptions without considering other people's circumstances.

Possibly, just possibly, some of them might have other commitments than going to the pub after the match.

For example, the lady who sits in front of me has a disabled husband at home and she needs to get back to him asap rather than sitting in a queue of traffic for an hour.

They've paid their ticket money, if they want or need to leave early that is their choice.  Or perhaps you'd rather they didn't bother to come at all - then you could moan about attendances.

Too many people on here are quick to make assumptions without considering other people's circumstances.

387281[/snapback]

Or they could choose to leave at half time, or after ten minutes.

I never moan about attendances, I do my bit, I can only sit in one seat.

Barring your friend the rest are all daft for leaving early. IMO.

Edited by ozziejones

Or they could choose to leave at half time, or after ten minutes.

I never moan about attendances, I do my bit, I can only sit in one seat.

Barring your friend the rest are all daft for leaving early. IMO.

387286[/snapback]

And you guys don't know how lucky you are to see Rovers every other week live. Wish I could sad.gif

Love listening to him. His poetic ramblings are great fun and he does know what he is talking about. It will be a sad day when you can no longer hear him on the radio. The last thing on earth I'd want would be people like him being replaced by yet another former footballer struggling to string three words together. He may not always provide some brilliant piece of analysis but he can sum up the game well and always does it in an original and interesting format.

Stuart Hall should have been pensioned off after 'its a knockout'!

..........No before it!

He brings absolutely nothing to Prem footy anymore..... if he ever did in the first place.  Cant stand listening to him.

387530[/snapback]

I agree ; Hall is one of those people who end up being characatures(sp) of themselves - Peter Allis is another .

BUT ...in his offering on the game last week he described Bellamy as leaving his defender stranded "....like a pillar of salt " . I've taken him off my death list for that one smile.gif

Love listening to him. His poetic ramblings are great fun and he does know what he is talking about. It will be a sad day when you can no longer hear him on the radio. The last thing on earth I'd want would be people like him being replaced by yet another former footballer struggling to string three words together. He may not always provide some brilliant piece of analysis but he can sum up the game well and always does it in an original and interesting format.

387533[/snapback]

He reminds me of the sketch on the fast show, with the rambling drunk who babbles crap.. very funny

he always ends with"...and I was very, very drunk at the time!"

Edited by AussieinUk

Love listening to him. His poetic ramblings are great fun and he does know what he is talking about.

387533[/snapback]

Ho Ho Ho............ Ha Ha Ha............Ho Ho Ho..... Hee Hee Hee.......Ho Ho Ho ......Ho Hum Hah............repeat to fade.

He's just a gibbering embarrassment more suited to commenting on blindfolded pillow fights on greasy poles than football. We're prob stuck with him forever cos I imagine in the millenium + years a combination of the H&S Exec and ambulance chasing lawyers will never allow shows like 'It's a Knockout' to be filmed ever again.

I had the pleasure of Stuart Hall's company before the game, he's swallowed a thousand dictionaries in his time. When I departed for the team news from the tunnel, he said "Lets hope we get the win!!"

thumbs-up.gif

Dunno how many animals died for his coat though!

Play your joker play your joker!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.