SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers 1 Arsenal 0

percy

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rover.gif this is one tough game to predict,i was going to hammer the blues but 7/4 is very poor odds,remenber getting 7/1 when we won 2-0.i cannot believe wenger is going to risk his starman today with our reputation.

rovers 1 v 1 arsenal

gate 23,743 tinykit.gif

Mark Lawrenson has just said that Rovers will give Arsenal more of a game in 10 minutes than Real Madrid did in the whole game!!

I'm tending to agree with him - I believe we're just that bit better than Real Madrid wink.gif

Mark Lawrenson has just said that Rovers will give Arsenal more of a game in 10 minutes than Real Madrid did in the whole game!!

I'm tending to agree with him - I believe we're just that bit better than Real Madrid wink.gif

386435[/snapback]

Ahh dammit we are all just a little too up for this, with more predicted wins for us and even lawro is getting in on it now!

Can only mean one thing! Rovers 0-3 Arsenal mad.gif

Please prove me wrong! withstupid.gif

Edited by Rovers Air Force

Ahh dammit we are all just a little too up for this, with more predicted wins for us and even lawro is getting in on it now!

Can only mean one thing! Rovers 0-3 Arsenal mad.gif

Please prove me wrong! withstupid.gif

386442[/snapback]

I'm thinking along thoses lines myself.

Cant see us moving up to 5th today.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.