• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shoppybrfc

First person Derbyshire ran to was Bentley! very touching! :D

How crap is Richardson though?

Edited by shoppybrfc

Nice to see Bents and derbs celebrating together. Derbs ran straight to Bentley.

Got a warm rovers glow at the moment.

Bentley ran straight to derbs following the 2nd goal as well to congratulate him on the assist, ignoring the pile of players celebrating with routledge. Class.

Proud to be a Blackburn fan, sad that one has to play for one of the big four to get an full England call up, this is a trait that will only worsen under McClaren. I only watched the 1st half but saw the goals. Was it just me or was David Bentley head and shoulders above the rest of the England team in the first half. Very very proud Rover, can't imagine the media can be too happy with us stealing the limelight, let's hope for a repeat at Wemberlee to.

Pretty men are the way to go.

I should imagine that is right to an extent, but would you rather a man who stand up and be counted and be able to defend your honour, or be rather filing their nails and watching desperate housewives?

Or to put it another way, Martin Corry, the Burgomasco brothers, or David Beckham and Christiano Ronaldo?

But I digress, Bentley played well, although his move to the left side was an error. Good to see him take over the set pieces from the utterly crap Richardson. Routledge did nothing, and England were desperate defensively.

Yeah, but Italians are a bit metrosexual really aren't they? Would you want a man who spends more time getting ready than you?

Spot on. I play footy here, in the changing rooms there's always a cue for the mirror..and they have team face creme.

Great game by Bentley he ran the show in midfield for England. He drifted out the last 15 mins and England did nothing.

What wouldn't you give for a Bentley Derbyshire repeat performance same place in about 8 weeks?

I should imagine that is right to an extent, but would you rather a man who stand up and be counted and be able to defend your honour, or be rather filing their nails and watching desperate housewives?

Or to put it another way, Martin Corry, the Burgomasco brothers, or David Beckham and Christiano Ronaldo?

Christiano Ronaldo isn't pretty

Of that lot- David Beckham, please! Or Brad Pitt, or Josef Browne (PLEASE)- use google!

Again apologies for the digression.

I just felt so proud to see Derbs and Bentley (also pretty) there, and when they kept congratulating each other.......... (there were tears)

Superb stuff.What a good match to welcome the new Wembley,and to see two Rovers players on the scoresheet.

Bentley the first English man to score at the new Wembley, and Matty scoring on his debut.

Matt Derbyshire just seems to have that magic touch.

Well done to the pair, they've done the Rovers proud today..If they both keep a cool head on their shoulders , then they are surely destined for the senior squad.

This is when it gets scary.How often as sucess with Rovers players ended up with us losng them the following season.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.