BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Should Dunny Have Come Home?

Should Dunny have come home?  

378 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have signed Dunn?

• Absolutely no way. The guy simply isn't fit enough for Premiership football
    • It's a big gamble, so probably not.
    • Sitting on the fence here.
    • Yes, even if he can't regain full fitness, the presence of a true roverite will lift everyone around the club.
    • Brilliant signing, he should never have left.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David Gold sais that he is going to run the mighty big club on a Fizzy Pop League budget and to do that he will have to offload all of his big earners. I'm looking forward to seeing how they are going to offload Upson, signed a new deal with wage increase, he's out injured till October which should make selling him quite awkward.

Ooooh and the window opened at Midnight i believe.

Nice! smile.gif I'm sure we can take Upson off their hands on a free, if he's interested in signing a 10k deal or so!

As for Dunnie, as Philip has pointed out a few times, let the doctors and Sparky decide! IF he signs, I'd be delighted - Sparky hasn't made any mistakes yet!

• 1 month later...

He returned to the first team, got injured, then returned, then got injured. A certain pattern is still there.

I think as we speak he isn't injured but pre-season training is just around the corner so wait for it.

I didn't realise that Danns had signed for Big Club :o

Edited by modes98

Question is will Mark be interested in the local boy!

I wouldnt mind having him in our squad!

if he came back(which, although i don't see happening, would make me very happy) how long would he be sitting on the phsyio bench and how much wages a week would he be sitting on?

also, anyone know how long is left on his contrct? any chance of a bosman?

We should have an all English team...

That would improve our game and make us a team to feared.

would we win anything? would we qualify for europe? just asking

Edited by orwot

swings and roundabouts!

Yes, well, er, what the hell you on about.

Question is will Mark be interested in the local boy!

I wouldnt mind having him in our squad!

Me either, now Bellers and Amo have moved on we will need someone to keep the Physio company

Me either, now Bellers and Amo have moved on we will need someone to keep the Physio company

I'd love to see Dunny come back to Rovers but I think that comment is tempting fate USA!

As for the invitation to Oklahoma to do the equivalent of an Alcoholics Anonymous confession, alcoholism is controllable but I don't think being Portuguese is. ;)

Take it you have never seen him out then?

This lad thinks the fans 'dont pay his wages', thinks hes gods gift. Best thing that ever happened was seeing the fat waster make a fool of himself clevering for the cameras

Rot with Bruce ya burnley @#/?

Burnley fan when younger

So buying a 25year old healthy player gets slated, but bringing back a fat overweight sicknote would be welcomed would it???

get over it, hes gone

It's not me who want's to get over it fella, your the one who's got some personal problem with him.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.