BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Should Dunny Have Come Home?

Should Dunny have come home?  

378 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have signed Dunn?

• Absolutely no way. The guy simply isn't fit enough for Premiership football
    • It's a big gamble, so probably not.
    • Sitting on the fence here.
    • Yes, even if he can't regain full fitness, the presence of a true roverite will lift everyone around the club.
    • Brilliant signing, he should never have left.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Another" kick in the teeth?? What were the other ones?

My favourite three players were Dunn, Duff and Jansen when we came up. Now it finally looked like we were getting one back, the local boy, and he seems to be off to Bolton - anywhere but Bolton!!!

My favourite three players were Dunn, Duff and Jansen when we came up. Now it finally looked like we were getting one back, the local boy, and he seems to be off to Bolton - anywhere but Bolton!!!

Do you HONESTLY think he would be anything like when we had him? Surely you don't? And if he ain't gonna be the same who cares wether he's at Bolton or even Burnley? I'd be pleased to see them paying for him to be injured and to go round town every week.

I'd rather concentrate on us getting someone of use to us.

lets face it, it we wanted Dunn he would come. The fact that his is close to signing for Bolton suggests that we have decided to pass up the offer.

I am yet to disagree with Hughes' judgment on players he has signed, so as good as it would be to see Dunn again in a rovers shirt its time to leave the sentiment behind and trust Hughes who has failed to disappoint so far

David Dunn...a good player when not injured & match fit :tu: , BUT do we really need another player who will probably spend most of his time on the treatment table? :huh:

I`d sign him, but it would have to be on a 'pay as you play' basis. Anything other than that would be a pointless exercise.

or is it..it's not over 'til the fat footballer signs?

I thought of writing that too. Oh and that Photo is quite old.

Sky are quoting Allardyce as saying "we've spoken to his erpresentatives, that's as far as we've got"

A bit different I think.

It can't be that old, it must be from this year.

to be pedantic, i dont think it's this year (2007). :P

it must however be from this season... notice the coca cola league patch on the jersey. but is the food THAT good in birmingham??

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.