BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Should Dunny Have Come Home?

Should Dunny have come home?  

378 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have signed Dunn?

• Absolutely no way. The guy simply isn't fit enough for Premiership football
    • It's a big gamble, so probably not.
    • Sitting on the fence here.
    • Yes, even if he can't regain full fitness, the presence of a true roverite will lift everyone around the club.
    • Brilliant signing, he should never have left.

I'm pleased we're looking at Dunny if only to stop him going to Bolton. How gutted would we all be if he went there and never got injured again, finding his best form again?

Signing Dunn will make us, when everyone is fit, hugely impressive looking in midfield. Savage, Tugay, Dunn, Bentley, Pedersen, Reid and Emerton (when needed). Is there a team outside of the top 4 and Spurs with a midfield as strong as that?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The deal has fallen through apparently.

Dunny passed his medical at Brockhall, agreed personal terms, but on his trip to Ewood to sign on the dotted line, he noticed this sign and has changed his mind. Oh well........

IPB Image

B)-->

QUOTE(Ste B @ Jan 17 2007, 14:31 ) 479839[/snapback]

Boltons official website reports Allardyce as saying Dunns turned them down for Rovers

They also have a poll for the best game to take place at the Reebok. Strangely my favourite, back in the promotion season isn't on the short-list. I remember a certain Mr Dunn scoring that day :)

Just read Big Sams quotes. Dunny is 27 now, more mature, and I dont think he will work with a better coaching team than the current Rovers one. He knows he will have to win his place in the team, and who better to play next to than Tugay.

IF his injury troubles are behind him Im sure we will see his best. There is no laziness in this regime and no place for lazy players and Im sure Sparky will be explaining all this to Dunn.

It all reads like a fantasy story, star midfielder injured, prodigal son returns home to take his place. Will it have a happy ending? :)

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ste B @ Jan 17 2007, 14:31 ) 479839[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Boltons official website reports Allardyce as saying Dunns turned them down for Rovers

Thanks bully boy

god all mighty can we not have a joke on here Ste B why the hell have i been put on mod watch for saying that

Thought everybody should prpeare to learn a new song:

(to the tune of robin hood)

David Dunn David Dunn Provides the midfield spark

David Dunn David Dunn plays at ewood park

Local boy come good

comes from GREAT HARWOOD

David Dunn David Dunn

Edited by Macky

Has any one any links to how Brum are reporting todays goings on?

Steve Bruce will be spitting feathers with the board for selling Dunn to Rovers after the comments he made yesterday!

It's been a great day today.

David Dunn David Dunn Provides the midfield spark

David Dunn David Dunn plays at ewood park

Local boy come good

comes from GREAT HARWOOD

David Dunn David Dunn

Somehow i don't think thats going to take off.

BFS and Bruce must be so annoyed now! :lol:

Somehow i don't think thats going to take off.

BFS and Bruce must be so annoyed now! :lol:

yeh your probably right...it wont take off!!! THe drummer will interupt it with a chorus of 'get in to em'

We never had a good song for Dunn!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.