BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Should Dunny Have Come Home?

Should Dunny have come home?  

378 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have signed Dunn?

• Absolutely no way. The guy simply isn't fit enough for Premiership football
    • It's a big gamble, so probably not.
    • Sitting on the fence here.
    • Yes, even if he can't regain full fitness, the presence of a true roverite will lift everyone around the club.
    • Brilliant signing, he should never have left.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What makes me laugh is them calling us "a smaller club" !?!

On what planet are we "smaller" than the "mighty" Wanderers?

I know when i found that thread i was going to join the messageboard and ask what exactly made them a bigger club than us ??

1. Attendances - Just about but there are an extra 100,000 or so living in Notlob.

2. League position - This season but not last.

3. History - We have won the League and FA Cup more times than them.

4. Recent History - No comparison winning the league and a domestic cup in the last 12 years eclipses there's.

And im sure that if we went in for a player and they did (not counting Dunny) we have the higher profile within the game.

Edited by mattym

That Bolton board was a great read. It really has got up their woolyback noses hasn't it?

We need to get a few well worded banners for the next match against them. :lol::D:lol:

I remember after our defeat at The Valley thinking how none of the team seemed to give a ____ about the game, about the club, about the fans.

Say what you will about Dunn but at least he will give us that extra energy and enthusiasm that has often been lacking this season.

I know when i found that thread i was going to join the messageboard and ask what exactly made them a bigger club than us ??

We're looking forward to welcoming you! :P

1. Attendances - Just about but there are an extra 100,000 or so living in Notlob.

A bit more than "just about" I think!

2. League position - This season but not last.

And the season before? And the season before that?

3. History - We have won the League and FA Cup more times than them.

Well, you've won the FA Cup six times and we've won it four times. Five of your wins were in the 1800's though. I'll give you the league having said that! ;)

4. Recent History - No comparison winning the league and a domestic cup in the last 12 years eclipses there's.

I'll give you that one too! Apart from the fact that the word you are looking for is "theirs"

And im sure that if we went in for a player and they did (not counting Dunny) we have the higher profile within the game.

Unless it's Kevin Davies who's quite happy to have had his career saved after you lot had meddled with it! :P

Big Sam feel 'let down' by Dunn

just read one of the reader comments on that website, looks like there is one Bolton fan with a brain after all :)

Just goes to prove we're a small club with no appeal. Perhaps we should have offered him, or his agent, more cash. It's the only reason anyone wants to play for us.

Phill GXXXXXX, Moaning on the whine

17/01/2007 at 16:00

you are spot on Phill :P

.. and I'm your 5,000th member. So a little respect is called for before you all start to climb into me

Welcome. :D

1. 3k more average this season. Not bad when there are 125,000 more of you.

2. Yep, twice in the last 15 seasons. Well done.

3. You give us that.

4. And that.

5. Unfortunately our long ball game isn't up to your standards so Davies didn't suit.

Be careful. You may get the reputation of being "Big Club 2"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.