BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Should Dunny Have Come Home?

Should Dunny have come home?  

378 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have signed Dunn?

• Absolutely no way. The guy simply isn't fit enough for Premiership football
    • It's a big gamble, so probably not.
    • Sitting on the fence here.
    • Yes, even if he can't regain full fitness, the presence of a true roverite will lift everyone around the club.
    • Brilliant signing, he should never have left.

From Skysports

'Dunn has been linked with a possible return to Ewood Park in the summer and he admits he still is a fan - but is not necessarily destined to return.

"At the time I left, it was the right thing to do," Dunn insisted.

"Everybody knows I'll always be a Blackburn fan, and I'm pleased that they are doing well under Mark Hughes. But it doesn't mean I've always got to play my football for the club. I'm glad I came to Birmingham."'

Sure we believe you!!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunny doing OK against the Baggies but the way he took that shot he played it like he didn't want to score!

That said, the Baggies down the other end are having a "miss of the season" competition in one match! They should be three up at HT.

God knows how the baggies aren't winning this game. If brum win this game i think they will stay up.

Dunn looked very confident and was brum's best player in the first half. However pennant also looked good.

edit: GOALLLLLLLL ellingtonnnn! 1-1!

Edited by modes98

Hughes would be mad to blow his meagre budget on a crock.......... and he certainly isn't that mad. Forget Dunny and move on.

......btw did somebody mention Joey B somewhere? Now he'd be a far better transfer target.

Edited by thenodrog

This is terrible news for the lad. With it being a hamstring injury, the question has to be asked whether the surgery in the States has failed.

If that is the case, his whole career is at risk.

I guess this points to Dunny being at Brum in the Coca Cola league next season.

• 4 weeks later...

Of course I would love David Dunn back.

Everytime I see him play, I wish he was in a Blackburn shirt.

The only reason he left was because he hated Souness. He told me in the toilet of a Leeds club that he loved the club but he was going to have to leave because of the way that Souness was running the club. He said that he could no longer work for him.

So now that Souness has gone, Dunn should come back.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.