BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Spurs 3 - 2 Rovers

Not the worst results for us today with Bolton losing, and West Ham failing to win.

Arsenal won and I think that they will put a run on at the end of the season and possibly finish 4th.

Newcastle win yet again and Id go as far as suggesting that they will challenge for a UEFA Cup spot.

Edited by Bobby G

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all getting rather exciting now isn't it.

I just really can't see us winning in the first week of March away to a FELLOW Champions League competetor to go BACK abouve ARSENAL.

2-0 Tottenham.

On balance, I think Martin Jol has done a similar job to Hughesey, with arguably a slightly better set of players, so with home advantage they may sneak a win. However if we turn up full of the fire and brimstone that took us past Manyoo and The Arse then there is a good chance that we can steal a result. Heres hoping - 1-1 is my best guess

I am getting extrmemly excited about this game, even more so than the Arse in the semi last year (mainly because I thought we would lose it).

Two similar sides, masses at stake for both clubs, on the telly so I can actually watch it over here, and we have quite a few players (tugay, Bellamy, Bentley, Todd, Niell) playing really well.

I am looking forward to seeing how Bentley does on the left. I am a little suprised so many people have been leaving out Dickov in favour of Pongo. The little scot has been our second best striker by a long way this season.

...or hail or sleet or snow...

but then the forecast might be wrong.

Fantastic preview bigging up the Rovers from Charlie Nicholas.

Bound to get tonked now and Brad will have a 'mare. ph34r.gif

Feeling very excited about watching this one but it needs a great performance to get at least the draw we need to keep a CL dream alive.

Edited by Alan75

...or hail or sleet or snow...

but then the forecast might be wrong.

Fantastic preview bigging up the Rovers from Charlie Nicholas.

Bound to get tonked now and Brad will have a 'mare. ph34r.gif

Feeling very excited about watching this one but it needs a great performance to get at least the draw we need to keep a CL dream alive.

388397[/snapback]

The link doesn't work.

"Spurs are also unbeaten in 12 League games at White Hart Lane"

"Rovers are also chasing a third League win on the bounce, but they've lost their last two on the road without scoring,"

5-0 to rovers then

You know your getting old when optimism on Rovers results disappear. unsure.gif

388404[/snapback]

You;ve been following Rovers long enough to know how it goes Alan. WBA and Everton are testament to the fact that even under new management some things never change

Two good managers going head to head

user posted imageuser posted image

Tottenham Honours

League Champions:

1950-51, 1960-61

FA Cup Winners:

1901, 1921, 1961, 1962, 1967, 1981, 1982, 1991

Football League Cup Winners:

1971, 1973, 1999

European Cup Winners' Cup Winners:

UEFA Cup Winners:

1972, 1984

Rovers Honours

League Champions (3 times)

1911-12, 1913-14, 1994-95.

Charity Shield Winners (Once) -- 1912.

FA Cup Winners (6 times)

1884, 1885, 1886, 1890, 1891, 1928.

League Cup Winners (Once) -- 2002.

Head to Head At Tottenham

Tottenham H. 28

Blackburn R. 11

Draws 9

Goals

Tottenham H. 105

Blackburn R. 62

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.