SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Battle Of 4th, 5th, 6th Position

Modi

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pompey won't let them win, i think that they have a good chance against the Arsenal tonight, they are full of confidence at the moment and are Arsenal are without Francesc Fabrigas (Sp) and he seems to run the show from the centre of the field for them. With Pompey's twelth man being there-the crowd they could maybe steal a late winner.

Pompey won't let them win, i think that they have a good chance against the Arsenal tonight, they are full of confidence at the moment and are Arsenal are without Francesc Fabrigas (Sp) and he seems to run the show from the centre of the field for them. With Pompey's twelth man being there-the crowd they could maybe steal a late winner.

398493[/snapback]

Fabregas, since you asked. 'Maybe steal a late winner'? Being a bit harsh on Pompey there. At home, they can match anybody right now.

Arsenal team tonight is surprising J Lehmann, J Djourou, S Campbell, K Toure, M Flamini, F Ljungberg, A Song Billong, V Diaby, J Reyes, T Henry, E Adebayor

Subs: M Poom, D Bergkamp, R Van Persie, A Hleb, E Eboue

Still very good but wuite a few rested.

398679[/snapback]

Who the hell is Song Billong? Apart from that, and I don't think I've heard of Djourou, why is it surprising? Or was that why? Hmm, spose Diaby isn't all that either.