Battle Of 4th, 5th, 6th Position

Modi

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D'alessandro's only at Pompey on loan!

398739[/snapback]

I know that Janice. If he had signed permanently in january I don't think it would be possible for us to sign him in the summer. If Wolfsburg were willing to loan him out then maybe he's up for sale.

Even your rediculously blind optimism couldn't make anyone believe Arsenal will do anything but pulverise West Brom at Highbury.

398795[/snapback]

Agreed, although you're a harsh git. Brom will get battered unless Arsenal rest er, their whole first team. Seriously though, they'd have to rest quite a few. 3-1 to Arsenal I reckon. Everton could get something from Tottenham though. If we don't win either of our next two games though, its curtains to the Champions League, and time to start worrying about Bolton catching us.

Campbell broke his nose. He'll be out for at least a week, anything up to 3. Nice setback for the Gunners.

399011[/snapback]

Not much of a setback as that was his first game for a couple of months and they haven't done badly without him ! Sven will be more concerned re: lack of match practice

Not much of a setback as that was his first game for a couple of months and they haven't done badly without him ! Sven will be more concerned re: lack of match practice

399022[/snapback]

Won't concern our Sven at all. He will, as he has shown in the last World Cup, willingly take players who are unfit, based on reputation or name alone.

Won't concern our Sven at all.  He will, as he has shown in the last World Cup, willingly take players who are unfit, based on reputation or name alone.

399028[/snapback]

I hate (adopted) Yanks

Edited by BuckyRover

Won't concern our Sven at all.  He will, as he has shown in the last World Cup, willingly take players who are unfit, based on reputation or name alone.

399028[/snapback]

rover.gif very true usa,i still have this gut feeling if any team apart from the arse get 4th place the gooners will win the chumps league tinykit.gif

I hate (adopted) Yanks

399030[/snapback]

We'll give you one chance to explain what this means before we verbally tear you to pieces (with good taste and style of course); both in reference to USABlue & a certain goalkeeper. Oh, what is his name.........?

I am amazed at two things this morning.

1. If United had beaten us twice rather than us beating them twice they would be 1point behind Chelsea.

399134[/snapback]

So pretty much, its Blackburn who succesfully stood between Man Utd and the title. rolleyes.gif

You just know that as soon as we are being taken seriously as contenders for 4th, it is all going to fall apart for Rovers. We are bound to get reffed out of it against Liverpool. Liverpool might be good enough to do it without any help- that Manc draw with Sunderland means the scousers can dreamof second again and Spuds will be fancying their chances against the Mancs on Monday.

It will still be an interesting afternoon today- I expect that 4th will look a long way away when all the games have been played but Bolton and Wigan will both lose to make 6th more within reach provided we don't blow up on the run in.

rover.gif i've gone for 8th,which is well above my pre-season prediction which was a couple off places above last season.to me 5th place is beyond my wildest dreams,after watching all home games and several away i still cannot believe we are 5th.wba away was worse than anything i have seen during sparky's tenure,but the arse,manure at home and wigan away have been brilliant.too me we are punching above our weight,and i have gone for another 16pts gained this year.

spuds-0

villa-3

boro-3

sunderland-1

wigan-3

pompey-0

liverpoo-3

brum-0

chelski-1 [they win the championship]causing uproar as chelsea fans are in rovers areas!!!!!!!!

charlton-1

citeh-1 tinykit.gif

388258[/snapback]

rover.gif were 1 point ahead off my predictions,come on you blues tinykit.gif

rover.gif i think europe is there for the taking,five games left and i think 9pts will see us in europe,we have 3 winnable games left,do'nt we tinykit.gif

399284[/snapback]

There is Five games left. This means that there are five games that we can win. Not three! We are Blackburn Rovers we can be any team. Nothing is Imposiable, Just Believe my friend.

(Man U just ended a run of 9 wins)

Passion Passion Passion Passion Passion Passion Passion Passion Passion Passion Passion Passion Passion Passion Passion Passion Passion Passion Passion Passion Passion Passion Passion Passion Passion Passion Passion Passion Passion Passion Passion Passion Passion !

I Love Passion!!!!! (4th place yes yes yes)