SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Battle Of 4th, 5th, 6th Position

Modi

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a couple of weeks ago i was sure we'd get at least 6th....now i'm not so sure! Looking at the fixtures the only one i can see rovers winning at the moment is Citeh at home! Looking at the teams below us i think that West ham now have a real chance and even Newcastle have a chance looking at their fixtures!

Here's hoping that we can pull something out of the bag on Wednesday night!

I'm beginning to know how Everton fans felt a few seasons back when we overtook them...

Hopefully the poor finish last year was not the start of a trend. Wednesday's match is crucial.

Guest Kamy100

Vital game on Weds if we want to secure a UEFA cup spot the easy way. IF we beat Brum that will see us almost there, however if we lose or draw then it opens the door for Bolton and Newcastle.

Like I said, I think 1 point wouldnt be the worst result, but 3 would be great.

We cant keep on dropping points. Luckily the sides around us are just as inconsistent as we are.

Im beginning to feel scared about losing 6th place right at the death. That would be a massive blow.

It would have to be Newcastle that come out of the pack wouldnt it.

On current form I thought we had no worries as no-one was playing consistently well enough to catch us. However they have shot up that quickly I hadnt noticed. I reckon they are gonna get 7 points which leaves us with work to do.

However Birmingham , Charlton and City should be enough to see us get what we require - shouldnt it?