BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] One For The Pes5 Players

WOW blink.gif

Do any of you know how he does that pull back move while dribbling?

I have done it once before but couldnt do it again.

I have read that a few players can do a cool move if you tap R2 three times however, I cant do this either sad.gif

As you can tell, I am not very good so if any of you see me online and want a game then let me know.

I go by the name of Jansen (Very sad I know)

• 2 months later...
This dude has made an excellent patch for PES5 which was released today. Basically the game is world-cup ready, but there are other nifty little updates which are listed including Sheff Utd, Reading and Watford. Don't say I never give you anything.

This dude has made an excellent patch for PES5 which was released today. Basically the game is world-cup ready, but there are other nifty little updates which are listed including Sheff Utd, Reading and Watford. Don't say I never give you anything.

That looks awasome. I have the old option file but this one looks to wipe the floor with it. V4 sounds amazing too. Nice one Bellers11 :tu:

• 1 month later...

Anybody know when the jnew Pro Evo will be out?

I've just returned from Thailand and their version, Winning 11 has just been released (or so the guy told me), I played it and it was awesome. The crowd sing various songs (eg theres only one Keano) the commentating was much better and the game has been slowed to an even more realistic pace. Here's hoping the English PS2 version is anything like the one I played.

the game has been slowed to an even more realistic pace. Here's hoping the English PS2 version is anything like the one I played.

Hmm, The reports that I have read say that if anything the game has become faster making it easier to beat opponents as you sprint past them - then again, you have played it so I must have read it wrong :P

Hmm, The reports that I have read say that if anything the game has become faster making it easier to beat opponents as you sprint past them - then again, you have played it so I must have read it wrong :P

If the winning eleven game is to be the new Pro Evo 6 then as I say I'll be happy. I personally felt that it was slowed down, however the tackling of opponents is harder, which may explain what you heard about sprinting past players. Boy it's going to be a long wait for footy man and Pro Evo!

Nor can I. I have to admit the talk of online games of 11 v 11 where you only have control of one player sounds quite kool.

I remember a game for the PS2 called (and the spelling is probably wrong here) Libro Grande. You could only be one player on the team and the camera was set just behind your player. It was quite a good idea but limited to what could be done on the PS2. Would love to see what they could do with it on the PS3

Edited by Cocker

I remember a game for the PS2 called (and the spelling is probably wrong here) Libro Grande. You could only be one player on the team and the camera was set just behind your player. It was quite a good idea but limited to what could be done on the PS2. Would love to see what they could do with it on the PS3

You can already do that on PES5 (not online, but in single player)

And I do remember Libero Grande

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.